1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
It is funny a guy blew his knee out ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
It's too bad that some people enjoy seeing a man who is one of, if not the best at what he does. A torn ACL can change a players career for the worse 50% of the time. I am not a fan of the Bengals at all. But when Carson Palmer blew out his knee, it made me wonder if the guy would be able to come back strong; which he did. Would it be funny? Or would you feel good? If you or a family memeber was hurt bad enough that it may take away from, or end their profession? Those injuries are inherent in any sport, especialy football. But to be happy or joyfull about it, is ashame.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Well I am from Indiana just south of Indyand a big COLTS fan... and I think it is safe to say I hate the Patriots...but I don't want to see a player get hurt...especially something as delicate and potentioaly career ending as a knee.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Sorry to see this happen to the most talented QB in the NFL, but as a die hard JET"S fan I think I can live with it.
I think the JET's have the best QB in the NFL but I'm sorry to see Brady hurt he is a great QB. It seems this makes the AFC wide open this year instead of all the other teams having to play up to the Patriots level.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I cant believe this asshole thinks its funny that the greatest q back of our generation goes down with a injury that could end his career.What a Dick!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
brady isn't that great. he runs the plays that are called. and on occasion might audible, but he is a result of the team he is on. if they never won anything, he wouldn't be labeled being so great. he was only okay in college and he's only okay in the nfl. i feel bad for pats fans. their new guy hasn't played much since high school.

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
brady isn't that great. he runs the plays that are called. and on occasion might audible, but he is a result of the team he is on. if they never won anything, he wouldn't be labeled being so great. he was only okay in college and he's only okay in the nfl. i feel bad for pats fans. their new guy hasn't played much since high school.

WTF are you talking about? Had that little bitch Drew Henson not held Lloyd Carr hostage with the threat of playing baseball, Brady wouldn't of had to share time with the ***. He would have held just about every passing record in MI history. Fact is Brady was 20-5 as a starter for MI. He doesn't just run the plays called. He looks at the defense and then calls the play at the line based on what the defense looks like. Learn more about the sport before you spout off. :smt115

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.