Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
I don't think there is an abundance of anti-gun advocates on here, but nice vid.
LOL. That was my first thought. Post this in the political section. that's where all the anti gun nuts hang out.:smt066

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know, lol!!! thats where I fucked up.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. That was my first thought. Post this in the political section. that's where all the anti gun nuts hang out.:smt066
How do I move this thread to the political section?

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
good video..the anti gun people will say the killer/rapist is right.....they will never get the message..

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I haven't seen any anti-gun advocates anywhere on this site.. And only a couple of right leaning individuals, who professed to not even owning a gun..

I'm betting there are no more than only 100 "anti-gun advocates" in the whole United States..

That's something that has been greatly over blown..

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,555 Posts
I haven't seen any anti-gun advocates anywhere on this site.. And only a couple of right leaning individuals, who professed to not even owning a gun..

I'm betting there are no more than only 100 "anti-gun advocates" in the whole United States..

That's something that has been greatly over blown..

THINKING LIKE THIS.....WILL HAVE US LIKE THE UK AND AUSTRALIA

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
I don't think there is an abundance of anti-gun advocates on here, but nice vid.
For a second I thought I clicked on the wrong forum. I think the sub-title speaks for itself.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
THINKING LIKE THIS.....WILL HAVE US LIKE THE UK AND AUSTRALIA
I beg to differ...

The FBI estimates there are about 350,000,000 guns in the United States.. What do you think will have to happen, for the confiscations to begin ?? And don't forget, the over whelming majority of Americans support gun ownership..

Most people on these boards see me as a "leftwinger", althought in real life I am very conservative.. I just don't buy into the rightwing BS that being spread..

In all my years I have NEVER meet someone who was "anti-guns".. Many of my friend are hunters and collectors.. And it is hard for me to think of any that don't have their concealed carry permit.. Unless they live in Illinois..

You listen to folks on the right, and it's like they are in a constant war to keep their guns from being confiscated.. Me I don't even worry about stuff like that.. Cause I have never heard of anyone with anykind of influence or power suggest they want to disarm America's citizens..

I feel that people on the right only use that arguement in an effort to divide the country.. Just like so much else they do.. And that's why a person like me can't identify with the right.. I truely feel the right is weaking this country with the incessant division..

Do you think Chinese are dividing their citizens between left and right.. What about the Japanese.. Or the Indians.. Nope..These countries are pulling together to defeat us.. And rightwingers talk about going around work place parking lots, and firing people with Obama bumper stickers.. How fucked up is that !!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I beg to differ...

The FBI estimates there are about 350,000,000 guns in the United States.. What do you think will have to happen, for the confiscations to begin ?? And don't forget, the over whelming majority of Americans support gun ownership..

Most people on these boards see me as a "leftwinger", althought in real life I am very conservative.. I just don't buy into the rightwing BS that being spread..

In all my years I have NEVER meet someone who was "anti-guns".. Many of my friend are hunters and collectors.. And it is hard for me to think of any that don't have their concealed carry permit.. Unless they live in Illinois..

You listen to folks on the right, and it's like they are in a constant war to keep their guns from being confiscated.. Me I don't even worry about stuff like that.. Cause I have never heard of anyone with anykind of influence or power suggest they want to disarm America's citizens..

I feel that people on the right only use that arguement in an effort to divide the country.. Just like so much else they do.. And that's why a person like me can't identify with the right.. I truely feel the right is weaking this country with the incessant division..

Do you think Chinese are dividing their citizens between left and right.. What about the Japanese.. Or the Indians.. Nope..These countries are pulling together to defeat us.. And rightwingers talk about going around work place parking lots, and firing people with Obama bumper stickers.. How fucked up is that !!
I've got news for you buddy, you can't make a post like this and claim to be a conservative. I'm very sorry to inform you but you are at least a good bit liberal.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I've got news for you buddy, you can't make a post like this and claim to be a conservative. I'm very sorry to inform you but you are at least a good bit liberal.
You don't know me.. You don't know NOTHING about me..

So just stick to your quest of ruining the country..

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
How about you try a little honesty. You call yourself conservative while referring to others as right wingers. :rolleyes:
I am honest, but you just can't grasp the fact that I don't think totally like you..

Example:: You think Obama was stupid for bailing out Americas biggest financial institution.. I thought it was stupid that rightwingers said he should have let them fail.. And so did just about all the best minds in finance in the world..

But that didn't phase "rightwingers"... To a man, they ALL said let them fail.. You said it, now didn't you.. Be honest ;) ..

·
Hemispherically Balanced
31,846 Posts
Example:: You think Obama was stupid for bailing out Americas biggest financial institution.. I thought it was stupid that rightwingers said he should have let them fail.. And so did just about all the best minds in finance in the world..

But that didn't phase "rightwingers"... To a man, they ALL said let them fail.. You said it, now didn't you.. Be honest ;) ..
Let's discuss that over in the political section, Tinkerbell.

Over here you have made the asinine claim that you are a conservative and think that the anti-gun lobby consists of about 100 people. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Let's discuss that over in the political section, Tinkerbell.

Over here you have made the asinine claim that you are a conservative and think that the anti-gun lobby consists of about 100 people. :rolleyes:
Get fucked...You dipshit..

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
You don't know me.. You don't know NOTHING about me..

So just stick to your quest of ruining the country..
You've told me all I need to know about you by what you post and how am I on a quest to ruin the country? You've got me confused with a liberal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts