Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
In the NBA season of 2012, the Miami Heat were the league champions, and Lebron James was both the regular season and Finals MVP. You can post all the hating pictures or comments you want, but these are facts that A) won't change, and B) clearly you are struggling to deal with :)

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
What can you expect from a bulls fan...i feel your pain buddy.
HERES A FACT...DERECK ROSE WILL NEVER EVEN BE CLOSE TO JORDAN. HE CANT EVEN GET PASSED LRBRON TO THE BASKET LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What can you expect from a bulls fan...i feel your pain buddy.
HERES A FACT...DERECK ROSE WILL NEVER EVEN BE CLOSE TO JORDAN. HE CANT EVEN GET PASSED LRBRON TO THE BASKET LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!
your right derrick rose will never be be michael jordan. and ill be the first to admit it. now lebron just needs to realise he wont be either!! lol.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the NBA season of 2012, the Miami Heat were the league champions, and Lebron James was both the regular season and Finals MVP. You can post all the hating pictures or comments you want, but these are facts that A) won't change, and B) clearly you are struggling to deal with :)
you are correct on both them things. im not struggling with anything.
also neither of the things u posted changed the fact that lebron is a classless person.

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
I cant say yes or no, its hard keeping teams together now a days. He might win 1 more he might win 5 more, but as long as he is in the eastern conference...Rose will be Lebrons bitch! Have a nice day.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I am confident that in his prime, Michael would still own Lebron. HOWEVER... just in general I think the players today are better than the Jordan era players as a whole.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
you are correct on both them things. im not struggling with anything.
also neither of the things u posted changed the fact that lebron is a classless person.
You are posting about how bad of a person Lebron is, unprompted and days after the game. I think most mental health professionals would agree that you are dealing with some sort of an issue.

I hope you find peace with the fact that the Bulls didn't win the championship this year. Yes, Lebron is no Jordan, but neither is Michael anymore, nor anyone else. Lebron will have to settle for the fact that this year, he was the best player in the NBA. :)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Ran across this and laughed my ass off:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts