Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Not sure I would want the women that would attract. (Not being racist with that at all, just falls in the do not want category.)

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
Damn i thought the one i had was a cop magnet until i saw that

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
, GORILLA LIFT KIT, ... If I said that, three big black dudes would take it the wrong way and be wanting to tussle. They talk like that amongst themselves.

At some point it looks like they should really consider just adding a front differential and transfer case and make that crap useful.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
How in the corn bread hell do you get in the damn thing? Step ladder come with?
It was built for guys 6 ft 8 and taller

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
this is all your fault..you know how many damn times I had "I can't smile without you, I feel sad when your sad..if you only knew......." arghhhh!:smt100
lol

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
YEAR: 1978
MAKE: OLDSMOBILE
MODEL: ROYALE
TRANSMISSION: AUTO
ENGINE: V8
EXT COLOR: RED
INT COLOR: BLACK
PRICE: 35000

28 INCH RIMS AND TIRES, GORILLA LIFT KIT, CANDY CUSTOM PAINT, FULLY CUSTOM INTERIOR, ALL KICKER SOUND SYSTEM, 2 SCREENS, TRAIN HORNS, CUSTOM GRILL AND MANY MORE OPTIONS!!

CALL OR TEXT FOR MORE INFO!! ASKING $35,000 OR BEST OFFER!! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!! WILLING TO DELIVER!!

864-275-0009

KEY WORDS: DONK, 1970,1971,1972,1973,1974,1975,1976,1977,1979, CHEVY, LIFTED, CUSTOM, OLD SCHOOL
Does someone want to tell me what the fuck "DONK" Means LOL?:confused:

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
HA! :smt082:smt082
I tried to counteract Manilow with Nine Inch Nails and all I got out of it was "You let me violate you, I can't smile without you, you let me desecrate you, I feel sad when your sad, You let me penetrate you, I feel glad when your glad, you let me complicate you, I want to f**k you like an animal, if you only knew what I'm going through....I just can't smiiiiiile withooouuut yoooouuuu :smt064:ANAL::smt017

1 - 20 of 29 Posts