Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new geologist out here on my rig and she is gorgeous!!! woooow weeee

My job is sooo hard lol

·
Big asses save lives...
1,237 Posts
..............A hot rock sniffer hey?........ Well at least you know she doesn't put out with every single hand on the rig like a bandaid does... I mean she went to school so she must be pure rite?? lol

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PIX
Sorry I can't risk it. For once you will just have to take my word for it. Call BS all you want. Last time I had a chick on my rig looked anything like this was in Brazil 10 years ago. This girl ain't just HOT she is a very pretty girl. Don't really matter whether she is a good geo or not, she has just found a happy home here!!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOUNDS LIKE I NEED TO PAY YOU A VISIT :)

Hell yeah come on capslock, I need to sign a ticket for a load of disposal water. Hurry up you can take a picture of here and keep these YB fuckers off my back. You will definitely be surprised.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Be out here tomorrow evening around 5 pm and you will see her in my evening safety meeeting, see there she done got me studdddering on my key board haha

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
Hell yeah come on capslock, I need to sign a ticket for a load of disposal water. Hurry up you can take a picture of here and keep these YB fuckers off my back. You will definitely be surprised.
I'LL SEE YA TOMORROW THEN.....I GOTTA RUN TO KILDEER FIRST THING.....THEN I'LL BE OVER....I FLY OUT TUESDAY....THIS HOOK COULDN'T GET DONE SOON ENOUGH.....DRAGGING ASS

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
thats the problem in the oilfield right now..titties and ass gets you work and the quality of your work means nothing...

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you drag that car out yet?

I did, didnt go very well though. like to have took out the guard rail. Front end alignment is off a little and went right when the front end come down. I did manage to get me a .97 6oft out of it and I am sure it had a .95 if I could have kept playing with it.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'LL SEE YA TOMORROW THEN.....I GOTTA RUN TO KILDEER FIRST THING.....THEN I'LL BE OVER....I FLY OUT TUESDAY....THIS HOOK COULDN'T GET DONE SOON ENOUGH.....DRAGGING ASS

Safety meeting is at 530 sharp so dont be late!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts