Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
48,090 Posts
I remember when that originally came out, during the riots of 2020 I believe, and she caught a rash of shit for it. I think she may have been a teacher and of course, lost her job because of it.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
926 Posts
I remember watched a TV documentary on welfare. Specifically people who were born and raised in it.
One older lady was complaining because the government provided housing she lived in had a flat screen TV that
was too small and she wanted a larger screen. one other wanted to know why her monthly "check" was a day late.

Fuck me raw.

·
Smuck
9,685 Posts
I remember when that originally came out, during the riots of 2020 I believe, and she caught a rash of shit for it. I think she may have been a teacher and of course, lost her job because of it.
Still shows her there on their website.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
You can tell the bullet is slipping.
She can suck the conservative gravy outta my nutsack anytime 😎.

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,483 Posts
I just told my wife we need to turn that into Tshirts, and send the kids to school in them.

Time to fight back against this Marxist propaganda programming

Im going to see if I can fit it all into a reasonably legible size

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,483 Posts
Striking resemblance to Judge Jeanine

Anyone know where that bit originated?? I would like to find it

·
Registered
21,882 Posts
I just told my wife we need to turn that into Tshirts, and send the kids to school in them.

Time to fight back against this Marxist propaganda programming

Im going to see if I can fit it all into a reasonably legible size
If you do, i am sure many will buy them...

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Worked with a buddy (briefly) at a few Sec8 (Subsidized housing if you want to be politically correct)apartments doing maintenance/porter/trash outs etc. Everything in that article is trill shit true. A few things I would like to add. The parking lot was a car show. There were Range Rovers, Challengers, Chargers, Tahoes, ESVs on 26 inches or better. Every building we went into smelled like a loud pack. Contact high.

Had a Corporate guy for one of the properties come through, because financial spread sheets werent adding up. Yep you guessed it. Behind on rent, when you dont really have to pay rent. You had people who only had to pay maybe $100 or so more for rent and they were still behind by several months. So we had to go knock on doors to see what the problem was. Yeah, I had the Kimber Pro Carry on me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts