Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Gotta love all the comments about him. The guy is a National Tool!

"After 27 years of ownership and seeing thru a frame up restoration followed by winning numerous car shows before the 1st of it's many eliminator wins, numerous top 10 finishes and Bracket Finals qualifer in the Summit ET points Series along with cash winnings and a Wally,

my once daily driver and now the best working small tire, stock/bolt-on suspension, n/a Chevelle IN THE COUNTRY appears to be sold! " <--will this ever stop?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
The new owner is going to wonder why everyone who sees him with the car calls him an asshole. :confused:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Did the Smithsonian clear the spot next to the lunar lander,for this historical american greatest achievement..:p

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
Praise the Lord! Can he sell his computer also?

You owe me a new screen or some paper towels to wipe all the soda off it hahahah:)

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Guess my grudge race at 1320X is off. :(

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
The best thing the new owner
can do for himself is get some
new vinyl for the windows that
says,

"No, I am not ED"!!!!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i heard he was going to buy this so he would have enough room for his head .
hell maybe he will even have enough room for his ego now .:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
This guy has no friends they are bashing him on that other site also

I guess when all you do it run your cocksucker all the time that's what happens

With all the shit this guy spouts off about did he think everyone was gonna drop to their knees and blow him?

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
What ever. It won't make him any less of a douche. He will find some new claim to fame and put some new lame as quote in to heavy rotation.

·
Registered
923 Posts
But some things never change - lifted from the post announcing the sale of the world's most famous race car

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer, August 24, 2008 12:09 PM

STILL can't make a non-edited post!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts