Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A teacher starts a new job at a school in San Diego and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Charger fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Charger fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The Teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says:

Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

Because I'm not a Charger fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Charger fan, then whom do you support?"

"I'm a Broncos fan, and proud of it!" Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Mary, why are you a Bronco fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from Denver and my mom is a Bronco fan and my dad is a Bronco fan, so I'm a Bronco fan, too!"

Well," said the teacher, obviously annoyed, "that's no reason for you to be a Bronco fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and a drug addict, and your dad was a crack dealer and a car thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "A Raiders fan???"
Dispite living in SD Im not a Charger fan. but knowing the rivalry, I found it funny has heck.

Bob

·
Registered
567 Posts
Bob, I think you can write "hell" on this forum............Write all the shit you want cuz everybody is in Orlando. :smt005

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Mike Bruns said:
Bob, I think you can write "hell" on this forum............Write all the shit you want cuz everybody is in Orlando. :smt005
Not everyone, while everyone went to Florida, Monty went to the Desert. Go figure its 115* & he wants to go to AZ. :roll: :roll: LOL.

Im trying to clean up my language. Besides Monson is around & you know how strict he is on foul language. LOL.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts