Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about that came out in whole different car not knowing a thing about it and took home the win. Had a blast today with the Fonse crew. Congrats on the win. Hope more to come.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wow what a day! Jr. Can drive like a mofo and SR. is deadly with a weather station hands down. The lights Al was cutting, down to the ET's the car was running was a winning combination. I want to say congrats to the whole Fonse racing crew. Look forward to next week.

·
Registered
474 Posts
KBR (lol) and Fonse have family style agreement.
Sr told me once you get in da familia, You can never get out. :-KFCD

OH yeah...and he has a message to everyone at Cecil this weekend too...
HIS KIDS DEADLY IN THE REDBULL.....
:smt071:smt068:smt071:smt070:smt070:smt070
YALL BETTA LOOK OUT

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
KBR (lol) and Fonse have family style agreement.
Sr told me once you get in da familia, You can never get out. :-KFCD

OH yeah...and he has a message to everyone at Cecil this weekend too...
HIS KIDS DEADLY IN THE REDBULL.....
:smt071:smt068:smt071:smt070:smt070:smt070
YALL BETTA LOOK OUT

I thought it looked familiar when I saw it in Dave's pictures. Good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thank you everyone. I can tell you that was definetly an emotional win for all of us. One week we're on our roof upside down, next week we're in the winners circle. We all worked so hard to get back out there with new the car and setup and everyone was there for us.
We have won a bunch of races, championships, shakedown etown but this win was a true testament of what we were made of.
"KBR Ken Bird Racing is the man" The car works flawless even though I had to move the seat up 6" LOL to accommodate the new midget driver.
Special Thanks to: K & S Chassis Steve Poserina, Tom "toe mater' Kolenkiewicz, Bill Weber, A&W Nitrous systems. My POP, My Main Man "Dave Godfrey" My entire crew. Angry Bill My Family, friends, Jayme for putting up with me.
Everyone thank you all we appreciate you !!!!!
Sincerely AL Jr

Fonse Performance/K&S Chassis 8.50 index Camaro 2013 and 2014
"Here we Go........":party

1 - 20 of 21 Posts