Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Freiburger from Hot Rod Magazine rebuilt the famous blown, yellow first gen Camaro from back in the 80's, I believe, and they have hit the road with the freshly completed car moments after the first test ride!! Watch how things turn out during there trip from Cali to Arizona.. Freiburger is taking pics and video as they go down the road and posting it right up on FB, along with being able to follow them on GPS in real time... Who knows what could happen!!! :rolleyes:

Click here for Hot Rod FB page!

This car is so retro, I love it!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Velocity stacks and gold valve covers!!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I do like the retro theme, and I laughed when I read how they nearly got arrested while doing a photo shoot with it, but I don't do the facebook thing, don't know anything about it. Sounds cool though.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I do like the retro theme, and I laughed when I read how they nearly got arrested while doing a photo shoot with it, but I don't do the facebook thing, don't know anything about it. Sounds cool though.
Yeah, believe me, those guys always have Johnny Law coming around to check out what kinda' fun they are getting into, believe me, I have been around enough of their antics!! :smt081

Can't help ya if you don't have FB, that is how they are keeping everyone up to date on the trip as it happens with Freiburger's iPhone...

Here is a little video they just put on Youtube for you to check out.. Notice Freiburger's shoes!!! :rolleyes:

Crusher cruise vid *click here*

Follow them in real time via GPS *click here*

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here is the Crusher in front of a Mexican restaurant in Quartzite Arizona.. David loves him some Mexican food.. :)

Straight from David's FB page..

"We have landed in Wickenburg, Arizona. Corona ensues once again." :-GMAB:drinkers:

Here's Mike Finnigan hitting the Corona on last nights stop.. A road trip in that car has to be a blast!

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
i like it, i would have rather watched a road trip with the f-bomb camaro though

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
That is soo cool and i love the 'ole school look of the camaro!!:supz:

·
Thread killa
7,912 Posts
Here is the Crusher in front of a Mexican restaurant in Quartzite Arizona.. David loves him some Mexican food.. :)

Straight from David's FB page..

"We have landed in Wickenburg, Arizona. Corona ensues once again." :-GMAB:drinkers:

Here's Mike Finnigan hitting the Corona on last nights stop.. A road trip in that car has to be a blast!

OH look the king of single carb pump gas motors;)

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
David Freiburger from Hot Rod Magazine rebuilt the famous blown, yellow first gen Camaro from back in the 80's, I believe, and they have hit the road with the freshly completed car moments after the first test ride!! Watch how things turn out during there trip from Cali to Arizona.. Freiburger is taking pics and video as they go down the road and posting it right up on FB, along with being able to follow them on GPS in real time... Who knows what could happen!!! :rolleyes:

Click here for Hot Rod FB page!

This car is so retro, I love it!! :cool:

As I recall.....he "almost" got in some serious trouble with that car. He was puttin' down some scuffs and got popped by the po-po. It was put away for a long time after that.

WHOOPS...apparently I'm not the only one to remember that.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As I recall.....he "almost" got in some serious trouble with that car. He was puttin' down some scuffs and got popped by the po-po. It was put away for a long time after that.
He is a madman!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hot Rod has gotten alot better over the past ten years. Its definatly my favorite mag. But the Crusher Camaro retro rehab has got to be one of the coolest things ive seen in hot rod for a while. I loved seeing them tearing off the modern parts and putting on shitty brakes, 80's speed equip, cargars etc.... Fucking Awesome! I just wish there was no facebook bullshit involved. I hate that facebook shit!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts