Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how are you guys doing this? what I mean is are you running out of both sides of the regulator to the noids or are you coming out of one side and using a y fitting and how do you flow this setup? Sorry for the dumb questions but Im new to fogger setups.

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
you can do it either way. On my old fogger setup I just had my fuel lines going to a "T" then to the regulator. At the time I didn't have a fuel log. Now I have the log and 2 seperate lines going to each side. Looks alot better this way.

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i run off both sides of my regulators...easiest way to flow it is to use steve johnsons quick disconnect fittings..here is a pic.its the black fitting poking straight up.the work kinda like an air hose,makes it easy an no mess.my 3rd regulator is capped off,i only have 2 kits at the moment.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onefast68,thanks for the pic but I see your quick connect is on one side of the regulator so I guess what im asking is do you just pull a line off one side or do you have to us a y fitting to connect to a flow tool to set pressure.Thanks to everyone that is replying.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I use both sides of the regulator. One side has a tee with a cap. I just take the cap off and hook up my flow tool.

Onefast68, What kind of solenoids do you have, or at least what stickers do you have?

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
onefast68,thanks for the pic but I see your quick connect is on one side of the regulator so I guess what im asking is do you just pull a line off one side or do you have to us a y fitting to connect to a flow tool to set pressure.Thanks to everyone that is replying.
you hook you connect fitting thats on your flow tool hose to the black fitting..flow that stage ...then unhook hose and hook to the other regulator..i flow each kit one at a time.......takes no wrenches..just snaps on,thats it.

you only need to flow off one side of the regulator even if you use both sides to feed the solenoids.

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
I use both sides of the regulator. One side has a tee with a cap. I just take the cap off and hook up my flow tool.

Onefast68, What kind of solenoids do you have, or at least what stickers do you have?

fastlane nitrous(robert lane)..thats who origanally bent up the lines for me,he doesnt do it anymore but we are still friends.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Holy shit! How long you polish on that intake? Has BLING!

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
Holy shit! How long you polish on that intake? Has BLING!
i bought the intake and linkage off ebay for 500bucks(no kits)..hell of a deal..and its some kind of coating thats looks chrome.

alot cheaper than a sheet metal intake and runs great.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
BS Will! You been BORED as hell, and with nothing to do, you've been POLISHING your Intake for the last two months...every night! LOL. Your shite is prettier than my shite, & I am jealous. And my Mechanic, Charlie, harrasses me all of the time that I have a "RACE CAR" & NOT a "SHOW CAR", so stop cleaning on it so much. I tell him that when I get to be a really ole fart, I'll take my PRETTY JUNK to the fugging CAR SHOW with all the other ole farts! LOL.

Goddamn, I know you are itching to RACE...NPR this Saturday...Quick 16...weather will be Sunny with high 60s...guess DA will be about 500'...only in America (south Louisiana this weekend).

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
gonna order my parts next friday fofo..so wanna go make a pass.

good ole T blocks.LOL..seen them on many promods.

·
5,033 Posts
BS Will! You been BORED as hell, and with nothing to do, you've been POLISHING your Intake for the last two months...every night! LOL. Your shite is prettier than my shite, & I am jealous. And my Mechanic, Charlie, harrasses me all of the time that I have a "RACE CAR" & NOT a "SHOW CAR", so stop cleaning on it so much. I tell him that when I get to be a really ole fart, I'll take my PRETTY JUNK to the fugging CAR SHOW with all the other ole farts! LOL.

Goddamn, I know you are itching to RACE...NPR this Saturday...Quick 16...weather will be Sunny with high 60s...guess DA will be about 500'...only in America (south Louisiana this weekend).

Tell "charlie" to go fuck his self.....your 69 is a work of fucking art:D

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Thx. I figure if it LOOKS good & runs like SHITE, that's not all bad! LOL. I hear ya, BUT I'd be shit out of luck if something broke or needed to be fixed...he just likes having something to biotch about...really good guy & a good friend.

·
5,033 Posts
Thx. I figure if it LOOKS good & runs like SHITE, that's not all bad! LOL. I hear ya, BUT I'd be shit out of luck if something broke or needed to be fixed...he just likes having something to biotch about...really good guy & a good friend.

hahahah yea I understand that......I dont have any friends around here I would trust helping work on my junk....There all really good at drinking beer and cooking when were at the track....lol..If something breaks it usally me under the car working and my wife handing tool and holding the light....lol.....all my buddies are standing around about half hammered!

·
Super Moderator
12,157 Posts
Here's a couple options we offer..

Here's a set up we helped Aeromotive design and sell...

And here's another common way we build tem as well as our quick disconnects too...

Then we also keep all the Magna Fuel logs in stock as well in Blue or Black for a set up like this..

Hope this helps, SJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts