Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whats a good fogger kit? i'm looking to run 200-250 shot maybe more.

i've been thinking about just going with the sportsman fogger. but that doesn't leave much room to up the power when i want to.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I have always used NOS brand fogger and plate systems. I have never had a problem with them and they are the easiest to get parts for. I would really think about getting the Pro Shot Fogger to be able to reuse the same system on another motor or on this motor if you ever wanted more than 250 HP of nitrous. It would also be a lot easier to sell if ever needed...

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't have a catalog with me, is that one good up to 500 or 550 somewhere around there?

is there going to be that big of a difference say from a big shot plate kit to the pro shot runnin 250 shot? the fogger will probably be more consistent but is it worth it?

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
A fogger is a better bet.. You can tune each cylinder without having to worry about distribution problems. Here is a PFD file from NOS with the system on it.

http://www.holley.com/Catalogs/NOS2004/NOS layouts.pdf

I personally think a fogger is the only way to fly. Nitrous is tricky enough to tune let alone fighting distribution problems with the manifold. If you are only planning on running small amounts of nitrous (100-200 HP) than a plate wont be that bad of a deal. But if you are looking for more, I would recommend a fogger... JMO

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i'll only spray less then 200 just to get it tuned and then just keep adding. i don't want to shoot 250 the first time. i think i would only spray up to ~300 shot anyway.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Call Bill Trovato at BTR Performance, he has killer fogger kits.....

BTRPerformance.com

Regards,
RPM......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts