Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the recomended starting point is, for a Induction Solutions Pro Installers fogger system.. Im having a debate with a freind of mine.. i think his pressure is WAY too high.. He said his engine builder told him to run 14 psi.. I almost threw up when i heard that.. Thank you for any info

·
12,086 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the recomended starting point is, for a Induction Solutions Pro Installers fogger system.. Im having a debate with a freind of mine.. i think his pressure is WAY too high.. He said his engine builder told him to run 14 psi.. I almost threw up when i heard that.. Thank you for any info
We do not use 14 PSI flowing on any of our systems.. If the guy does not have good tunes or tech support it may be a great idea to have the system blueprint and flowed to eliminate the guessing. Also a "general" info he may want to look here too. This is not as good as if it were flowed, but better then guessing.. ;)

https://inductionsolutions.com/tech-info/

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what im insisting he do.. I gave him induction solutions phone number..Thanks Steve

·
12,086 Posts
Thats what im insisting he do.. I gave him induction solutions phone number..Thanks Steve
Thanks you. I'm sure we can get it corrected and flowed if he wants the help. Thanks, SJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts