Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a search I came up with no answer.

I have heard it is better to bring in the plate first then the fogger on a fuel injected setup. My fogger nozzles are just below the injector in each runner.

Any truth to this? I would not think it would matter. I want to hit the fogger first , then bring in the smaller shot on the plate about .6-.8 secs later.

Specs on the setup:
396 sbc LT1
AFR 235 heads
Super Vic converted for EFI (4500 flange)
2000 cfm 4 hole throttle body
Fogger system
ZEX perimeter plate
FAST XFI engine management
etc.....

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Mine are tied together as one stage, does that count as one gun ? LMAO...

·
Registered
622 Posts
it depends on what the car likes. i used to turn the fogger on first at the shitty tracks. or if the track is good, i would turn the plate on first. i always got better 60' times with the plate first, however, this was on a carburated motor. this was a long time ago before i really learned how to use the 7531 box.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
it depends on what the car likes. i used to turn the fogger on first at the shitty tracks. or if the track is good, i would turn the plate on first. i always got better 60' times with the plate first, however, this was on a carburated motor. this was a long time ago before i really learned how to use the 7531 box.
ive always found that bring in what ever is closer to the valve witch is always fogger generaly will not hit as hard the plates fill the intake then come in with a bang . like drag race junky sead its what the car likes ive seen cars work better hiting them harder try them both you may get supprised

1 - 5 of 5 Posts