Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for a bite to eat and noticed that the road to home had 2 big marks that weren't there earlier. They were deep enough that I could feel them in my steering. About a mile later I come upon an Amish farmer driving a tractor which had steel wheels on it. He was pulling a trailer which also had steel wheels. These people have no regard for public property. They are a public menace. grrrrrr

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
Went out for a bite to eat and noticed that the road to home had 2 big marks that weren't there earlier. They were deep enough that I could feel them in my steering. About a mile later I come upon an Amish farmer driving a tractor which had steel wheels on it. He was pulling a trailer which also had steel wheels. These people have no regard for public property. They are a public menace. grrrrrr
Better watch your ass , they'll come and knock your tomato stand over and cut you beard off for bad mouthing them.

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
They are cock suckers gaming the system.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I don't know, they did an awesome job on my kitchen cabinets. :p

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I have dealt with them business wise for several years.

Biggest bunch on hypocrites there ever were.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
They make good products.

·
UP ON JACK STANDS
4,183 Posts
They have steel wheels on everything from riding lawn mowers to huge farm tractors and lift trucks. Who the fuck makes them? They tear up the stone lane I drive on to go to my rental garage. Seen them at the store paying with an atm card and then leaving in a buggy!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I own an automotive machine shop, had an Amish guy stop in to talk about getting work done. I was assuming some old hit and miss engine, maybe a tractor, but nope, turns out he owns an auto repair shop. That still strikes me as very odd.

Went into the local farm supply store one time, come out to find a group of them standing around my 37 Chevy rat rod admiring it, seemed strange too.

·
Registered
908 Posts
The Amish around here are finally using rubber tires on everything but their buggies. We do business with a family whose new son in law has a pretty cool ride. Running lights, a hidden P.A. system/C.B., neon lights underneath, an interior that would be right at home in any pro streeter & a C.D. player!

Oh & get this, the younger crowd drag races their buggies for money on the weekends. :cool:

·
FUCKING ASSHOLE SINCE '61
7,349 Posts
.........and they think nothing of raping their own daughters/sisters....."it is Gods will".......

Fucking religious bastards.

Your Pal, Gary

·
Registered
686 Posts
My neighbor is ex Amish and is a funny mfer. I went out drinking w him and a bunch of other ex Amish dudes and had a blast. Hearing a drunk ex Amish speaking Dutch is funny as hell. There is still some legit Mennonite and Amish here and although they don't pay taxes like we do they also don't use tax money like some of these deadbeat pos mfers sitting on the couch all day drawing a check or collecting food stamps.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
We have them around here, every now and then you sling a little horse shit down the side of your vehicle. Guess I never noticed any damage to the roads.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Levi will get you if you mess with them.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts