Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i talked to the guy at rons he said a flying toilet would only take 15 psi because of the size of the butter fly. does anyone run one making around 25-30 psi , had any trouble .,i have 2 toilets w/lines so i was figuring on making 1 w some new stuff but no luck .thanks chuck

·
Registered
383 Posts
I ran one for a little while and another member on here is still using a Toilet w/ a F3R. I think the guys at Ron's seem to be overly cautious of anything

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Being cautious is understandable because you never know in who's hands your stuff will be used. They do have there Terminator Injector set up for blow thru's. It has two sets of injectors and two barrel valves. I think there website shows it. Don't know of anyone that runs it though.
Hilborn has been doing blow thru injectors probably longer than anyone. You can view there stuff also on there website.

Blessings......Ron.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Never ran blow through, but I did run a single, then a pair, of the Hilborn throttle bodies on top of a roots blower.

Each throttle body had a 4-5/16" butterfly. According to Hilborn, they would flow 1500 CFM each.

In a blow through, I'm sure that number would increase.

I don't think Hilborn makes them that big anymore though. I don't see any reason why the Toilet wouldn't work. It's basically just a copy of the Hilborn with a better barrel valve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts