Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys flow your NO2 fuel pressure with the motor running or not? My system seems to flow .2 lbs less when running. Last time out I squared my big shot plate @ 93 and started at 6 psi ended up 5 psi ran great , set new personal best ET.:supz: & 60 ft:p & Won the money:supz::supz::supz: A big thank you for all that have posted their tunes that work!!!!

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Do you guys flow your NO2 fuel pressure with the motor running or not? My system seems to flow .2 lbs less when running. Last time out I squared my big shot plate @ 93 and started at 6 psi ended up 5 psi ran great , set new personal best ET.:supz: & 60 ft:p & Won the money:supz::supz::supz: A big thank you for all that have posted their tunes that work!!!!

Do you have a alternator?

What ever you do, do it the same every time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I do have an alternator. The 283 coment must be a trick question. Ofcorse results will vary if the motor is built to take the no2 or not. you could proubly build a 283 with a 2 barrel to handle a 93 squared shot with the right parts and carb. The guy asking has A 434 built with good heads.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's 2 tenths of a pound less running not 2 pounds.5.0lbs to 4.8lbs. Must be from the carb using some fuel but It's easier to adjust not running. Is it OK to adjust not running if you always do it the same? mangaflow 500 pump with separate Holley regs.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
are you sure that wasn't the 325 hp tune up:-killthe car did pick up 2 tenths with a so call clutch adjustment:smt089. you still treed me. to bad it rained i was wanting a title shot. what do you think about a dyno run off on sat. lets get some people and see who can put it to the big # up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya I was saving those special jets I mean "Clutch adjustment" just for you :p. So if you can't beat em at the track, challenge them at the dyno? Is that how we roll these days? I ain't got no stinking dyno queen!!! aaugh what time? PHUCKIN RAIN!!!!!!:mad: It will hurt more when you see I handed you your ass with less power.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
have 6* of timming to play with. think i can hit 800 rwhp. less cubes and less shot of n2o! name the place and i am there. make sure they don't check to see if you have a license to go that fast!!!! "take the shots when i can get them"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts