Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in Florida so I know what's going on, but I'm curious to see how much 'news' about Florida water has reached the rest of the world. What have you seen? What do you know about it? and where are you living now?
thx!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,434 Posts
WHAT ABOUT IT?

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
I live in Florida so I know what's going on, but I'm curious to see how much 'news' about Florida water has reached the rest of the world. What have you seen? What do you know about it?
thx!
gotta be more specific than that.
talking about the killer algie.
The drinking water issue?

·
Registered
14,206 Posts
algae bloom yes that news has made it to NY, the abundant seaweed also

drinking water...nope

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,464 Posts
I have a friend in Jensen beach, was on well water for years, but started drawing a lot of iron and smelly. Went on city water last year.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,434 Posts
I HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT THE FLORIDA KEYS COOP AQUEDUCT...IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO DRINK

·
Registered
23,780 Posts
I live in Florida so I know what's going on, but I'm curious to see how much 'news' about Florida water has reached the rest of the world. What have you seen? What do you know about it? and where are you living now?
thx!

I heard you are surrounded by water on three sides of your state.

Lots of it has salt in it, and some gators in the inland waterways too....

And, you are also overrun by a bunch of Cubans too. :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
In Texas and there have been several stories appearing about algae bloom and flesh eating bacteria in coastal waters. Most around Destin and surrounding areas but today saw where Mississippi closed all their beaches as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nothing on the BBC news tv or online in the UK, considering how popular Florida is with the Brit's & holiday/vacation season just starting, you would have thought it would have been reported over here.
What's the problem with the water?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,434 Posts
OH SHIT..SOUNDS SERIOUS

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
It's from all the transplants moving here crowding up the place

·
remembers
1,279 Posts
Ive got people in Ft Meyers, from whom Ive heard nothing about the water. It'll be fine, stay there. The water in TN is poison.

·
Too Strong, For Too Long.
26,672 Posts
The OP is speaking of Keystone Heights - Florida aquifer

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Dihydrogen monoxide tainted water?? Made international news. Even CNN made a huge deal about it tonight on the Don Lemmon show. I'll pray for you!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts