Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GOD! A law enforcement officer that HOPEFULLY will start a revolt or more properly a MILITIA that will start to take back America from the animals (both ANTIFA and Black Liars Murder)..... the game has started to take on a serious threat to the DeathRATS and their minions!

------------

GREEN COVE SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) — A Florida sheriff says he will deputize every gun owner in his county to put down any violent protests his deputies can’t handle alone.

Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels gave no indication in a three-minute video released Wednesday that any demonstrations are planned in his suburban Jacksonville county. Daniels also said he would protect any peaceful protests, but added that if anyone starts “tearing up Clay County, that is not going to be acceptable.”

(Excerpt) Read more at wsvn.com ...

The long knives of the DEMONRAT elites are now going to be out for Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels. The mob will be working hard to cancel him. I hope he survives the coming onslaught. Many people have “resigned” or been fired for way less. Let's hope the GOOD PEOPLE of Florida stand behind this man!

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
Finally a pair of balls show up to deal with the shitstain diaper worriers/ Big Lip Monkeys, they should pay ten dollars a corpse.

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
314 Posts
Why are you swamp rats that support this sitting around typing about. It's a call to arms! Get your asses out there with Trumps new swamp people. Put your overalls on, get your corn cob pipe and straw hat and of course the shot gun. Then start saying we hunting wabbit.

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Why are you swamp rats that support this sitting around typing about. It's a call to arms! Get your asses out there with Trumps new swamp people. Put your overalls on, get your corn cob pipe and straw hat and of course the shot gun. Then start saying we hunting wabbit.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally do not do "mob rule". They stay away from me, and I'll leave them alone. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Meh Commander
12,880 Posts
I’d rather law enforcement nation wide would just announce
We are bystanders when it comes to attacks on rioters ... there will be no arrests or charges filed on citizens defending their property with lethal force

The hiding behind law enforcement that they hate would end
All of this would be over same day

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
There is a difference in men that sit behind keyboards and men that actually get shit done. Can't wait to see what goes down in Clay County.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,913 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally do not do "mob rule". They stay away from me, and I'll leave them alone. Take care. Tom Worthington
When called I will arm up and go, or if they show up on my property with ill intent.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
There is something all wrong about the 'Cop's can't shoot' so 'allow the populace to shoot'.
Living near Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels I'll state giving Clay County's residents carte blanche to fire on "violent protestors" could turn the place into a shooting gallery and this when the local populace for hundreds of miles around are being prosecuted to the max for shooting:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
There is a difference in men that sit behind keyboards and men that actually get shit done. Can't wait to see what goes down in Clay County.
Don't hold your breath.... shooting anyone in Florida or Georgia even if they are slamming you to the asphalt or grabbing your weapon is decades to life in prison

1 - 13 of 13 Posts