Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
incredible the river can rise that high. I'm not sure why those cabinets are being tossed... maybe because of the graffitti?

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Thats amazing, I was in Nashville 2 years ago (NMCA Bowling Green Ky) and I stood at the river and took some great pictures of the city and the football stadium. I still cant belive the river flooded downtown.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Thats amazing, I was in Nashville 2 years ago (NMCA Bowling Green Ky) and I stood at the river and took some great pictures of the city and the football stadium. I still cant belive the river flooded downtown.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Unreal.......what else can you say.You have to feel for them losing almost everything.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
These were taken in my small neighborhood 30 miles So. of Nashville on Sunday afternnon.

Notice the fence in the background.

·
Registered
490 Posts
mother nature can be a real bitch

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
I am flying into Nashville over Memorial weekend, but we got word our hotel reservations where canceled due to flood damage at the Wyndam hotel which is downtown.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Nashville is damn near destroyed. Downtown at least. Estimates are over a billion $$$ in damage already. Opry Mills Mall and the Opryland Hotel are trashed. Historic landmarks, memorabilia. So much gone. People have lost cars, homes, lives.

It's no different than Katrina or any other hurricane, it just happens to be inland. Virtually no press coverage about it, no telethons, nothing. Sad. This is at a minimum a 500 year event. Some saying possibly a 1000 year event.

Same thing happening in north area of Memphis, Millington and surrounding counties, parts of MS, and also in KY.

I was just there 10 days ago bitching about rain and tornadoes after the Country Music half-marathon. That was nothing compared to what hit them a week later.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I was in Nashville yesterday and I just couldn't believe what I saw. The pictures don't do it justice. It's much worse in person. All the interstates are now open but Briley Parkway is still shut down by the Opry and Opry Mills mall. Every exit downtown is closed with police cars sitting there with blue lights on. Just sad.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts