Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE FLINT STREET RACE HAS BEEN CANCELED THE CAR SHOW TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE DRAGSTRIP BEING BUILT IS STILL ON.........12-6 SATURDAY, CHEVY IN THE HOLE AT BLUFF STREET, CHEVROLET AVE TO BLUFF.
Here is what happened, the city Mayor went to pull permits to close off the street for us and one of the councilman who opposes this dragstrip pulled permits for a garage sale, FRICKEN SMART ASS.................it kinda stalled us but will not deter our fight, several people showed today for the meeting on the 2.5 million dragstrip and to view the play dragstrip the mayor built for us........another meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 5:30 at the kearsley street union hall next to the proposed flint city dragstrip.......THE CAR SHOW FOR SUPPORT OF THE DRAGTRIP IS STILL ON, thier fricken garage sale will not deter us.......BRING THE CARS SATURDAY, SEE NEWS CLIP VIDEO OF TODAYS MEETING CLICK HERE......OH I AM THE HOT BLONDE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO;) I miss all my guys on gofastzone damit......where the hell is hellbent.....these guys on yellow bullet will hurt me........
click here for news clip on our dragstrip
http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/channel?section=news/local&id=5755385

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry guys, i had to come in here gofastzone is down, it been down for a couple of days, I gotta get the word out.......

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, and thanks to so many who showed up today to support the dragstrip, And the guy with the Yellow tubbed out monte, the really fast one, thankgod the channel 12 news just turned off the camera before you blew by, stop that shit.......no misbehaving right now, save that shit for 475.......but dam that was a sweet car, I was laughing because the news person was pissed they didnt catch us misbehaving.:) Racers, can't never make them behave.....any focking where.....

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling something like this would happen.........

WTF does garage sales have to do with us racing on Saturday ?

Do you have any idea how many people I have contacted and talked into coming to race ?

A friend of mine even went out and bought a car to race, then turned around and spent a ton of $$$$ on overnight express for tires and other parts to be ready for Saturday......He is going to be pissed ! (LMAO !)

This is my time of year to race, I can't see making the trip just for the car show............DAMNIT !

See everyone at Milan................

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
thanks whip

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had a feeling something like this would happen.........

WTF does garage sales have to do with us racing on Saturday ?

Do you have any idea how many people I have contacted and talked into coming to race ?

A friend of mine even went out and bought a car to race, then turned around and spent a ton of $$$$ on overnight express for tires and other parts to be ready for Saturday......He is going to be pissed ! (LMAO !)

This is my time of year to race, I can't see making the trip just for the car show............DAMNIT !

See everyone at Milan................

475 IS STILL THERE............

·
Registered
551 Posts
THE FLINT STREET RACE HAS BEEN CANCELED THE CAR SHOW TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE DRAGSTRIP BEING BUILT IS STILL ON.........12-6 SATURDAY, CHEVY IN THE HOLE AT BLUFF STREET, CHEVROLET AVE TO BLUFF.
Here is what happened, the city Mayor went to pull permits to close off the street for us and one of the councilman who opposes this dragstrip pulled permits for a garage sale, FRICKEN SMART ASS.................it kinda stalled us but will not deter our fight, several people showed today for the meeting on the 2.5 million dragstrip and to view the play dragstrip the mayor built for us........another meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 5:30 at the kearsley street union hall next to the proposed flint city dragstrip.......THE CAR SHOW FOR SUPPORT OF THE DRAGTRIP IS STILL ON, thier fricken garage sale will not deter us.......BRING THE CARS SATURDAY, SEE NEWS CLIP VIDEO OF TODAYS MEETING CLICK HERE......OH I AM THE HOT BLONDE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO;) I miss all my guys on gofastzone damit......where the hell is hellbent.....these guys on yellow bullet will hurt me........
click here for news clip on our dragstrip
http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/channel?section=news/local&id=5755385
Welcome to the bulletHitIt:-:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
were having another meeting tonight on the dragstrip, its gona be a fight for this strip for sure, when you have a councilman representing the drug dealers and hookers setting up garage sales to stop us from closing the street, BASTARD, hell maybe some used dildos will be sold in the garage sale........ the Mayor is pretty smart but I am sure he is not happy this councilman was one step ahead of him, they should have had the permits pulled before the media got wind of the dragstrip he made on bluff street.
We are all still taking our cars for show of support , hell after the car show badblackz you can race on 475 international dragway in flint.......LMAO, looks like Milan may get rained on saturday.....or we may, who knows.......
will have more answers after tonights meeting, and the dragstrip car show is still on for saturday, FOCK THEM AND THEIR GARAGE SALE........

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Sounds great but Deb isn't too hip on the idea............ (racing on 475)

I may go out to Onondaga dragway and do some testing........

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honest guys, really sorry, but had a committee meeting today, and they said we have to take baby steps, when doing this dragstrip , They can have thier garbage sale, but were still having our car gathering in support of our drag strip, rain or shine, best car wins a prize, vote for your favorite car, music, I am not sure yet if a food vendor is going to be thier so bring grills if you want to cook.......Just to let you know, that a few very, very brave people went door to door around this area, which anyone in flint knows this area, and got two pages of homeowners to sign in favor of the dragstrip.......see you all saturday 12-6 and I miss bitch slapping you all on the ZONE......
we need all of you, please come and show your cars, support the building of the dragstrip.........show the community we have support, don't wait until the fight is over to race down the track we need you all now......the kids will love looking at your cars.....I know its a BITCH to sit in a car show being RACERS, but lets do this one time........

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YOU HATE CAR SHOWS BECAUSE YOU OWN YOUR OWN CAR SHOW..................:party
No shit lets see, allaboutgettinpaid has that new Pro-Mod or is that a Pro-mod 6 second cavalier, 4 Camaro's, one corvette, am I missing a car? I would just like to have CLIFFORD......CLIFFORD IS MY BABY......:smt110

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You all would have lost the race against the shark anyway.....we had a good plan on cheating............we were going to make you all chase us.............hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
got a vid of halfbreed racing, Joe if you know how to post it off myspace bulliten do it for me, thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts