Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ron, you've been lurking way too long and you just need to jump into the deep end of the pool and sink or swim! :-D

I just don't know how a guy with this beautiful of a car can just sit there lurking all day instead of mixing it up with the big boys. Come on Ron you can do it, I've got faith in ya brotha!;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh jimmy.you sob.hey everybody.long time lurker.first time poster.i go on this sight everyday might as well jump in.hey steve.hows it going. did you make a pass yesterday.ron p.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Oh jimmy.you sob.hey everybody.long time lurker.first time poster.i go on this sight everyday might as well jump in.hey steve.hows it going. did you make a pass yesterday.ron p.
No passes for me! I was thrashing to get the car complete and did not do any maintenance so I thought it would be wise to check some stuff out, and make sure the drive train was ready!
I will be heading to Pacific for my licence passes in the next few weeks.

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I warned you it was coming. :smt082

Now you just need to put a nice pic of your car as your avatar.:cool:

Welcome aboard Ron and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks, Jimmy you might need to help me w/ that. Ill see if my daughter can help me.ron p. Steve let me know, I can come and give a hand. ron p.

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Jimmy you might need to help me w/ that. Ill see if my daughter can help me.ron p. Steve let me know, I can come and give a hand. ron p.
No problem Ron, it's pretty easy just say the word if you need a hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts