1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Ordering a new Trek down hill bike this week. Did it for a few years and got out of it, now itching to get back into it. It is a lot of fun until you hit the ground. I did not remember the ground being so hard when I was a kid, It must of gotten harder over the years. lol And those guys who run the Rampage are insane, So cool to watch them run.

·
Registered
669 Posts
There's downhill and there's that shit. I ride downhill and jumps but wouldn't even think about attempting that stuff.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Mountain biking for over 20 years is why my body is as broken as it is today. Still love it tho. Cannot wait for spring time.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ouch ouch ouch:

Slow Mo of "what" crunched the bike (to me arguably just the rims/not the frame):

Wicked Rides

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What gets me is the "death falls" that are all along and to the sides of trails. Just landing short, long or to the sides has fatal looking drops and the "catching the ground" on a sharp angle vs a flat-landing like the landing above that destroyed the red bike's rims.

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,574 Posts
With this years Red Bull Rampage a few of the riders finally had enough and pulled out. The "Oh shit I'm gonna die" finally caught up.

Meanwhile my little pea sized balls are tucked away nicely next to my prostate after watching those folks ride.

NOPE!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts