Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
He says Nobody has been able to purchase a firearm since the lockdown began !!!
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

I've Personally purchased 3 since lockdown began as well as Multiple Buddies on here that have also purchased firearms through chain stores as well as individually owned gun stores ...

And he wonders why everyone treats him like an Idiot !!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Not to mention the how many thousands of online firearm dealers that one's been able to purchase through all along !!!

Stupid almost doesn't describe him ...
馃槄馃槄馃槄

Smuck
LOL I was at the gun store over the weekend and there were guns available for purchase, now ammo, that's another story.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Umm, all time record gun sales since this COVID shit show started......

Hell, even I bought another one during the scamdemic, just in case a couple dozen were not enough.

And just FTR......no boating accidents, so if anyone plans on stopping by, best come friendly.
LOL I was at the gun store over the weekend and there were guns available for purchase, now ammo, that's another story.
According to flatsby, You are Liars !!!

Jus' Sayin' ...

Smart Ass Conservative
:D

Super Moderator
Exactly ... Happens every panic cycle ...
Yep,...and they will never come down to pre covid, pre BLM prices. They will come down, but not to where they were. It's a product of the social environment. It has been a reason for guns to really be "worth" more now and when this shit calms down, to the people looking to protect themselves.

Reactions: RonSmith

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Yep,...and they will never come down to pre covid, pre BLM prices. They will come down, but not to where they were. It's a product of the social environment. It has been a reason for guns to really be "worth" more now and when this shit calms down, to the people looking to protect themselves.
Luckily my son picked it up early and has built 3 rifles and is finishing a 9mm AR pistol for me for next to my chair since the shutdown ...

Can build those still fairly inexpensive ...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts