Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Good Luck, Im in Broward and just got my cancellation notice, then a renewal policy offer, DOUBLE what I am paying now....These insurance compies are the closest think to Racketeering I have ever seen.....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
You might be screwed on this one .I don't think they write any policys during hurricane season? which starts in what 3 weeks?? It might be that they won't cover you this season for hurricane damage but they will next season something like that? Good luck.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
It actually has gotten much better in the past 3 years....They will write during hurricane season...Mine renews every July.....What kills me is that the insurance commission allows this bull shit togo on..

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
This summer (when my wife is out of school) I'm going to have her shop ALL of our insurance. I can't believe how much I pay State Farm, even with all the discounts!!
Paying like $2400.00 for homeownwers and $800 a years for an 8 YO Suburban!!

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
We know have a FL license but I haven't signed up and companies yet down there.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Call Pike Insurance and see if they can help you out. I think they are in Tampa if I remember corrently.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Well Hurry the F Up Mr Lutz.....please I have till July 8th
]

Not sure I will be able to get everything done by then because I'm focusing on GA right now. We just opened our new office in that state and are getting people hired.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
This summer (when my wife is out of school) I'm going to have her shop ALL of our insurance. I can't believe how much I pay State Farm, even with all the discounts!!
Paying like $2400.00 for homeownwers and $800 a years for an 8 YO Suburban!!
How'd that work for you when she was doing the bills!!!!!!!! :p
Is she in the school system?? We have Homeowners through some company called HoraceMann that deals with school employee's drop me a PM. I'll get details if it works fro you.
Later
Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts