Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Dave was funny, at NBC. When he went to CBS, he changed. The big thing that changed him was the money. Something like $16 million that year. Then more and more. Even lately he's more hateful. I'm thinking it's all the money he's wasting in the Indy car ownership with Rahal.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
93,026 Posts
Dave was funny, at NBC. When he went to CBS, he changed. The big thing that changed him was the money. Something like $16 million that year. Then more and more. Even lately he's more hateful. I'm thinking it's all the money he's wasting in the Indy car ownership with Rahal.
He wanted the Tonight show job bad and was very bitter about not getting it .

·
Registered
9,077 Posts
Fucking old ass wipe should have died when he had the chance, lost what little respect i had for the hack after he was licking the nigger obamas asshole, two worthless pieces of fucking shit.

·
Registered
16,270 Posts
Notice to entertainers.

Your opinion generally reflects an ignorance that is apparent to many. Your success is primarily based on reading material that others have provided to you. Your current life is a large bubble that prevents you from understanding what real life is like for normal people. The real irony is if you were truly intelligent, when asked your opinion on issues outside your experience, you would simply decline to provide one.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Notice to entertainers.

Your opinion generally reflects an ignorance that is apparent to many. Your success is primarily based on reading material that others have provided to you. Your current life is a large bubble that prevents you from understanding what real life is like for normal people. The real irony is if you were truly intelligent, when asked your opinion on issues outside your experience, you would simply decline to provide one.
Great point. I'll add:
What is wrong with admitting that you have not formed an opinion yet? Maybe say that you have not heard enough from both sides to feel confident in what you believe?

·
Former RJ instigator
37,501 Posts
Seriously?? Why does anyone care about his opinion of Trump. Why does it matter? Honest question. His opinion has no effect on me.
Ah, but it does have an effect on millions of his followers who would walk into the depths of hell if he told them to, in other words, democratic votes.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Don't give a rats ass what David Letterman thinks. (about anything for that matter)
Wouldn't care if he thought Trump was the second coming of Christ and surely don't care that he thinks he's a goon or a putz.
His opinion is irrelevant to me.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Good for you, seriously. I cut the cord a while back, and was without TV for several years. Last time I renewed, I couldn't get internet for less than a tv/internet package. Fuckers got me.

Just wait until your next renewal. LOL I had the same deal, and just about choked when the renewal price came up. No more cable .... again. The phuckers think that once they have you signed up, you'll be too lazy to cancel the cable .... or you'll miss THEIR cutoff date, and then they can hit you with "early cancellation fees". :rolleyes:

·
Moderater
11,662 Posts
I put David Letterman right up there with Ellen Degenerate on the un funny list. Never understood how these people have a career based on comedy.

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
No, he WAS funny when he did the weather in Indianapolis about 50 years ago. He was on Channel 4, for late night weekend movies, and on Channel 13, doing the late news, doing the weather. Since then, NOT too funny...

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Seriously?? Why does anyone care about his opinion of Trump. Why does it matter? Honest question. His opinion has no effect on me.

THIS.

This is what i say to wacko libtards = who cares what some guy says or thinks ??? I dont.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts