Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Some input. I have heard good and bad about fishing after a rain fall. Some say its the best time and others say its the worst. Im heading out tomorrow AM to Paint Creek to do some trout fishing. The local fly shop said it been very good there for trout the past week. Right now it's ready to rain. This river is fed from a lake around 10 miles up stream. The water never gets above 70*'s from what Im reading (and probably why the trout are doing so well in there?) Anyway, would like some opinions on fishing after a rain fall. BTW heavy thunder and lightning right now also
Are you talking about hank's?

Where on the creek are you fishing?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Yeah I deal with them on all my fly fishing gear and anything else they have in stock. I pick them over the bass pro shop as their prices are close but the service at Hanks is untouched.

I didn't make it out to the creek yet. Maybe sometime this week hopefully
Yea, i know what you mean about BPS. Even their guys in the regular fishing department suck. You ask them some basic questions and they pay you no attention. Id much rather just go to Dick's Sporting goods and buy fishing tackle. The local joint in downtown LO isnt bad either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.