Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
YB Managing Editor
51,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When two fishermen, Jason Frost and Brandon Key, were out fishing Saturday morning on the Warrior River in
Alabama, they saw not one but two kittens jump off the river bank and swim towards their boat. “We were sitting there, fishing, facing the bank, and then behind us we hear a splash,” Frost told Buzzfeed News.

“I thought it was a fish jumping out of the water. I turned around and saw something swimming in the water – and then we heard it meow.”“This is by far the craziest thing I’ve ever seen,” he added. “Nobody I’ve spoken to has ever seen anything like this. Nobody even knew cats could swim.” As he pulled the ginger cat to safety, his friend Key heard another splash and saw a second cat making his way to their boat.

“There were no houses for miles,” he said. “Somebody probably dropped them off there in the middle of the night. They were so desperate they swam all the way out to us and almost jumped in the boat.”

They dried off the kitties and gave them some water to drink, then the two fishermen spent some time hanging out with their new feline friends. “They played with us all day,” Frost said. “They were loving on us and people went by and thought we were these crazy people who took their cats fishing.”

By the time they got to shore, a family with two little girls saw the kittens and fell in love. They offered to adopt them.

“Everybody always has a crazy fishing story, and that’s all it is, is a story,” he said to AL. “If I wouldn’t have had this on video, everybody would have thought I was crazy.”

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
Good for them , well done, most fkn arsoles would have used them for target pratice...mount their heads on a classless living room wall etc..LOL
Well done fishermen!:)

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Must be a nuke plant around there leaking ,never saw a cat fish that looked like those .

·
Read Only
5,966 Posts
Nobody knew cats could swim? LOL Still a great story.
When we were kids my dad used to toss the cat in our above ground pool...that little thing would run so fast the hell out of the water she would come out dry, lol. Literally just ran across the surface of the water.

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
Good deal. I'd have done the same thing.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
My cat hates water. BUT once you actually baptize him enough he can swim like a fish...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts