Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to Cecil saturday and got my first d/r wheels up and my first 10 sec passes.....car went 10.96 & 10.92 :-D ......Not too bad for a N/A 306 5-speed car 8)

Heres a pic...yes...its another mustang..lol

Thanks
Rich Smith

·
Registered
635 Posts
way to go :smt038 :smt038 :smt041 :smt041 :supz:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ALOT guys.....I would LOVE to run some of that all motor stuff at Milan....just may happen..hehe

Thanks Ray and Jimmy...Tracy's gettin pretty good.....im pretty sure shes gonna shoot some east coast nsca stuff with Kelly again this year along with some other stuff.

Thanks again for the great comments!

Rich Smith

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Congrats Rich! Can you say GIT-R-DUN!!!

Did you make any changes to get the 10 second pass, or was it simply tuning and good air?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Todd....thanks alot man......Spence wanted to try alittle diff set-up with the suspension and it worked..2 mid 1.5 60's ......better then the high 1.5's low 1.6's it usually does.........was a pretty cool way to get it because it was the last 2 passes before the motor came out 8)
............getting ready to make some upgrades so maybe ill be alittle more of a problem to ya next year :-D

Congrats on the Championship man...well deserved 8)

Rich

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Nice shot, the car looks great !

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
fast88 said:
Thanks ALOT guys.....I would LOVE to run some of that all motor stuff at Milan....just may happen..hehe

Thanks Ray and Jimmy...Tracy's gettin pretty good.....im pretty sure shes gonna shoot some east coast nsca stuff with Kelly again this year along with some other stuff.

Thanks again for the great comments!

Rich Smith
I could care less about how good her pictures are (even though they're great) I just like shooting her after each run :shock: ....OK so I'm old :roll:

·
16,373 Posts
Hey old man!!! Get the Super Stallions Video up. There are 100's of people waiting!!!!! 282 views on SSOTN!!!!! :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I'm peddaling (and uplinkin :roll: ) as fast as I can.......this week's show.....gonna be good.......2 Shannon's Super Stallions........Vegas........Musi.......Jenkins (said that :shock: )........waahoooooo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts