Yellow Bullet Forums banner

841 - 860 of 917 Posts

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
5's in the 1/4 mile you say?
Who's the one smoking crack?
You if you don't believe me look it up John Mihovitz in the high 5's in the 1/4 mile with a 4.6 4valve with factory block and heads 280 something cubic inches and MMR 5.8L Factory Coyote Block and GT350 Heads high 5's in the 1/4 mile!!

·
Señor Member
29,157 Posts
You if you don't believe me look it up John Mihovitz in the high 5's in the 1/4 mile with a 4.6 4valve with factory block and heads 280 something cubic inches and MMR 5.8L Factory Coyote Block and GT350 Heads high 5's in the 1/4 mile!!
Which Furd factory built that 4.6 block?

Asking for a friend...

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
Which Furd factory built that 4.6 block?

Asking for a friend...
Don't even go there with your BS it was made for Ford it didn't have GM or Mopar stamped on the block did it don't be mad and cry about it!!! :p So what's your excuse for the Coyote come on lets hear it Chevy Boy?:confused:

·
Señor Member
29,157 Posts
Don't even go there with your BS it was made for Ford it didn't have GM or Mopar stamped on the block did it don't be mad and cry about it!!! :p So what's your excuse for the Coyote come on lets hear it Chevy Boy?:confused:
Why couldn't Furd build it?

Asking for the same friend...

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
Why couldn't Furd build it?

Asking for the same friend...

Why are you always crying about it asking for a friend?:confused:Are all Chevy parts built by Chevy?:confused:There were many other 4.6 blocks not built at that plant so who builds the Coyote stuff?:confused:I guess Chevy should have used that plant for the LS blocks then maybe it wouldn't take a Billet Block and Heads to keep up!!

·
Señor Member
29,157 Posts
Why are you always crying about it asking for a friend?:confused:Are all Chevy parts built by Chevy?:confused:There were many other 4.6 blocks not built at that plant so who builds the Coyote stuff?:confused:I guess Chevy should have used that plant for the LS blocks then maybe it wouldn't take a Billet Block and Heads to keep up!!
Fiat built the block Furd couldn't. Once built...Furd analyzed it, copied it, made some minor changes and started making the blocks here. It then grew into the Coyute.

Maybe Furd should have had Fiat build those spindly Cleveland blocks. 😜

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
Fiat built the block Furd couldn't. Once built...Furd analyzed it, copied it, made some minor changes and started making the blocks here. It then grew into the Coyute.

Maybe Furd should have had Fiat build those spindly Cleveland blocks. 😜
So what's the excuse for the LS block?:confused:You should post this BS in the Tech Sections for those guys to get a good laugh!!

·
Señor Member
29,157 Posts
So what's the excuse for the LS block?:confused:You should post this BS in the Tech Sections for those guys to get a good laugh!!
Excuse? No excuse is needed...

Heard they made you the RTV section Moderator.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: GARYB69Z

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
Excuse? No excuse is needed...

Heard they made you the RTV section Moderator.

🤣 🤣 🤣
7.16 is now a 5.8 pass in the 1/4 mile you posted that Camaro a couple weeks back bragging about the factory LS engine blocks and come to find out the car has Billet Block and Billet heads and is 427 cubic inches didn't know those were in any production GM car or Truck from the factory?:confused:I heard you sniff to much RTV that makes sense with some of the stupid pictures and videos you post while high as a kite!!:p

841 - 860 of 917 Posts