Yellow Bullet Forums banner

521 - 540 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
16,994 Posts
Puhleez. Comparing us to you, Henry, Erik, 4VFTL, 8URCOOKIE, mydaddyboughtmea68camaroturbo, ITSCOCK, WindsorSlowbra and the rest of the Butthurt Gang...is laughable. 😜
I only listed 5 do you really want all the Chevy guys listed?:confused:And doesn't ITSTOCK have GM's i know 68camaroturbo does you think you would know that by his screen name?:confused:

·
Señor Member
26,828 Posts
I only listed 5 do you really want all the Chevy guys listed?:confused:And doesn't ITSTOCK have GM's i know 68camaroturbo does you think you would know that by his screen name?:confused:
Yes...list them all.

🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Aviation Section
23,825 Posts
I graduated in 1970, had a 1966 442 L69 car (400 with 3X2 carbs, 4 speed, 3:90 gears) that I daily drove to HS every day and would
sometimes take to Keystone or P.I.D. on the weekends and bracket. The best it ever ran was a 13:80 something at 102 or so on G-70's/ 7 inch wheels in the back with
stock exhaust manifolds and Imperial mufflers with my sorry ass driving. With a better driver, a better leave and not spinning the shit out of it like I was doing it
would have gone faster. On the street it was a beast, my buddy had a 350/350 Corvette and I could gap it at will! Another guy in town had just got a 1969
Hurst Olds (455) and that was no problem either.

Hardly ever saw a Ford in Pittsburgh, they were very rare so I have nothing to report and I knew all about the Yenko cars and stayed the fuck away from them
so nothing to report about that either but it would have been ugly for the Olds to be next to one of those 427 cars! Dave

·
SHERIFF
4,666 Posts
I graduated in 1970, had a 1966 442 L69 car (400 with 3X2 carbs, 4 speed, 3:90 gears) that I daily drove to HS every day and would
sometimes take to Keystone or P.I.D. on the weekends and bracket. The best it ever ran was a 13:80 something at 102 or so on G-70's/ 7 inch wheels in the back with
stock exhaust manifolds and Imperial mufflers with my sorry ass driving. With a better driver, a better leave and not spinning the shit out of it like I was doing it
would have gone faster. On the street it was a beast, my buddy had a 350/350 Corvette and I could gap it at will! Another guy in town had just got a 1969
Hurst Olds (455) and that was no problem either.

Hardly ever saw a Ford in Pittsburgh, they were very rare so I have nothing to report and I knew all about the Yenko cars and stayed the fuck away from them
so nothing to report about that either but it would have been ugly for the Olds to be next to one of those 427 cars! Dave
Dave I been told by old time street racers the same thing,Lots of GM and Mopar ,Fords were no where to be found,Other than the Rustang, Ford did not have much to offer then.

·
Registered
14,957 Posts
Dave I been told by old time street racers the same thing,Lots of GM and Mopar ,Fords were no where to be found,Other than the Rustang, Ford did not have much to offer then.
Ford has always put their cookies in a Mustang jar more or less.

·
Aviation Section
23,825 Posts
The reason I love 1967 Chevelle SS cars was because of my buddy Rick. His Gramps gave him some money and he went out and bought a beautiful butternut yellow/black vinyl top
4 speed car and he still had money left over for a crate LS6/Kustom headers/850 Holley and Eddie intake. He had 4:11 gears installed in it and that car would run hard! He was not a drag racer and it never went to the track but that bitch was quick! This was at a time you could buy a new crate LS6 for $1500.00!

He later sold that car when he went to Penn State and I had no idea it was for sale or would have found some cash to buy it. I am on Ebay every week and have never seen it come up
for sale but I would buy that car in a heartbeat! The only problem we ever had was trying to keep 4 speeds in it, that car would eat them like candy and we never tried a M-22, just the M-20 and M-21 boxes so that we did not have to change the clutch disc and output shaft on the driveshaft.

Dave

·
Señor Member
26,828 Posts
You STILL talking in circles to yourself?

You must never get pussy EVER, I'd even bet you're a virgin
Aren't you being a bit too mean...this early in the morning? 😜

521 - 540 of 644 Posts