Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
My wife had to go in to shut everything down and make sure all her employees do as well. Scary time right now financially, this doesn't help any. This affects not only my family, but 800,000 others as well.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
My wife had to go in to shut everything down and make sure all her employees do as well. Scary time right now financially, this doesn't help any. This affects not only my family, but 800,000 others as well.
WHAT DOES SHE DO?...IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING......

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
She's a licensed pharmacist and works in managed health care making sure health care contractors (to the govt) do their job supplying prescriptions to their customers.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
She's a licensed pharmacist and works in managed health care making sure health care contractors (to the govt) do their job supplying prescriptions to their customers.
WOW...SO SHE IS LITERALLY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS MESS....WELL...I HOPE FOR YOUR FAMILIES SAKE....THAT EVERYTHING WORKS OUT.......ALTHOUGH I'M AGAINST ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Why go in if she's not getting paid? fuck'em!

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
These government people dont give 2 shits about us all there doing is FUCKING UP THE STOCK MARKET and hurting my 401k

So all you government personnel FUCK OFF :butthead:

·
Registered
47,761 Posts
These government people dont give 2 shits about us all there doing is FUCKING UP THE STOCK MARKET and hurting my 401k

Stocks will go up a bit..not much but they will go up.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts

I took my 401K out and invested other places. I still put in but in the end of the year have a opt to take out and invest in other ways

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Funny how government waste blows back on the taxpayer.
Not sure how to take that comment. She's there protecting the public making sure they get what they pay for from government health contracts.

My dad worked for the Fed's as contract administrator and his job was to manage contracts private companies had with the government. He was able to get millions of dollars back from companies who were trying to cheat the govt (the publics money).

Not everyone working for the govt is a lazy person collecting checks. Many out there working hard to try and make a difference.

This furlough is a mess just showing how our politicians are clueless to what they should be doing for the people. They work for us and clearly don't get that.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Why go in if she's not getting paid? fuck'em!
My girls in the same boat and they get 4 hours pay today to shutdown. She's not happy to be "laid-off" right now. To think the US Government could run healthcare in addition to it's current load is a joke. They've been unable to run and budget everything for years now they add the healthcare system. Scary for sure!

Eric

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
My understanding is they have always gotten retro pay after past gov shutdowns, so I would think the same would be true this time. Personally I think we need to do like the movie "Dave" and start dumping all the worthless programs govt pays for and balance the checkbook... We can start with the snap program.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
govt. officials have forgotten a long time ago , that they are elected to protect and serve we the people....now they are serving their best interests and fucking everything up.our govt. is not running how it was originally created to run...and it will continue to get worse as time goes on. unfortunately!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts