Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received word, Mike Yedgarian just Went 7.45 @ 202.6 MPH at the OSCA event in Cayuga Canada.
This makes him the first N20 Super Street Car to go 200 MPH.

Congrats Mike & Sharon!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Bischoffs car went 198 2 seasons ago but never went 200.. Congrats Mike.. Just an awesome comeback to the street car scene :D

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Sparky said:
Just received word, Mike Yedgarian just Went 7.45 @ 202.6 MPH at the OSCA event in Cayuga Canada.
This makes him the first N20 Super Street Car to go 200 MPH.

Congrats Mike & Sharon!!
I am just very curious here Sparky? Did he run something like 162mph at the 1/8th mile? I would bet that there was a little bit of a clock glitch? He is running great thats no doubt, but I do not think he will be making that kind of power? BG

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Billy,
I'm not sure what the increments are yet. Mike called and told me that he went 202.6. He was pretty excited. I will probably have more info tomorrow when I talk with him more in-depth.

This was also posted on the OSCA (Ontario Street Car Association) Board.
www.raceosca.com.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Bill Glidden said:
I am just very curious here Sparky? Did he run something like 162mph at the 1/8th mile? I would bet that there was a little bit of a clock glitch? He is running great thats no doubt, but I do not think he will be making that kind of power? BG
Player hater !!!!! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The really neat thing about this is that it's being done by individual hard core sportsman racers w/o big factory or corporate sponsorship. Sure, the performance industry has probably contributed some promo parts and stuff but for the most part this deal is underwritten by lots of sacrifice, hard work and more!

Thats what I like so much about this deal.

Way to go, Mike and crew.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
The numbers don't seem right to me either. I'm also thinking the clocks malfunctioned.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Congrats, was checking the car out at milan NSCA thing is awesome,

Cool to hear some news about a car without a turbo!!!!

Sparky, must be great to be a part of Cars like Mike's !!!

Keep up the Good work Guys !!!!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Jim Monson said:
Bill Glidden said:
....Jim you should go over to the Fun Ford board (ProCharger Street Outlaw ).....it's get's really funny over there !, He thinks he's a legend in his own mind!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Johnny Baio said:
Jim Monson said:
Bill Glidden said:
....Jim you should go over to the Fun Ford board (ProCharger Street Outlaw ).....it's get's really funny over there !, He thinks he's a legend in his own mind!
BILLY ARE YOU SKEERED :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :p CONGRAT'S FIRST IS FIRST 200 IS HONKIN

1 - 20 of 45 Posts