i guess ill be the first im bored.................REPOST

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
shoot with a brand new TIRE ROD, its gotta be a good deal! lol

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
whats said about that whole write up ,is it's probably a white boy that wrote it. cause you know damn well ain't no brother getting in a cop car unless he is under arrest.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
whats said about that whole write up ,is it's probably a white boy that wrote it. cause you know damn well ain't no brother getting in a cop car unless he is under arrest.
My old mustang was a trooper car damn it,lol!!!:finga:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I have a white crown that with tha full FLOW MASTER kit. Dis hoe sound like it needa cough drop. it gotta radio wit cd player, it dne came a long way tho. Wen i first got it........ it was crashed up wouldnt even run but shit i bought it and put a NEW HOOD, BUMPER, 4 NEW TIRES, NEW TIRE ROD, BALL JOINTS, U JOINT, STARTER, TRANSMISSION, IGNITION FUSE, FRONT AND BAK SPEAKERS.......................... I HAVE 2 12" KICKERS IN THA TRUNK BUT THOSE AINT BEIN SOLD WIT THA CAR. IT DO GOTTA COUPLE DINTS IN IT, AND DOES NEEDA PAINT JOB BUT ITS A PROJECT CAR ITS GONE NEED SOME WORK DNE U ALSO GONE NEED TO GET A FRONT SIDE LIGHT AND THE AIRBAGS OUT BUT BESIDE THOSE ISSUES THA CAR RUN LIKA MUTHAFUCKA I DNE RACED AND DID ALL TYPES OF SHIT IN DIS CAR AND IT HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN ME FROM A 2 B WIT NO ISSUE BUT SHIT IF ALL DIS SOUND GOOD FUCK WIT ME WILLING TO NEGOTIATE............................... :smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

hey, he says fuck wit me... SO I think we should!

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Sweet ride!
Looks like an ex po-po car.
Would make a nice Donk with very minor modifications.

·
Registered
227 Posts
He's white he misspelled cranmission with transmission which is clearly not southern dialect and he put number 4 instead of writing fo.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Please translate..................

I have a white crown that with tha full FLOW MASTER kit. Dis hoe sound like it needa cough drop. it gotta radio wit cd player, it dne came a long way tho. Wen i first got it........ it was crashed up wouldnt even run but shit i bought it and put a NEW HOOD, BUMPER, 4 NEW TIRES, NEW TIRE ROD, BALL JOINTS, U JOINT, STARTER, TRANSMISSION, IGNITION FUSE, FRONT AND BAK SPEAKERS.......................... I HAVE 2 12" KICKERS IN THA TRUNK BUT THOSE AINT BEIN SOLD WIT THA CAR. IT DO GOTTA COUPLE DINTS IN IT, AND DOES NEEDA PAINT JOB BUT ITS A PROJECT CAR ITS GONE NEED SOME WORK DNE U ALSO GONE NEED TO GET A FRONT SIDE LIGHT AND THE AIRBAGS OUT BUT BESIDE THOSE ISSUES THA CAR RUN LIKA MUTHAFUCKA I DNE RACED AND DID ALL TYPES OF SHIT IN DIS CAR AND IT HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN ME FROM A 2 B WIT NO ISSUE BUT SHIT IF ALL DIS SOUND GOOD FUCK WIT ME WILLING TO NEGOTIATE...............................
TEXT ME [email protected] 214-998-4044
CALL ME ANYTIME AFTER 4

·
Registered
835 Posts

I have a white crown that with tha full FLOW MASTER kit. Dis hoe sound like it needa cough drop. it gotta radio wit cd player, it dne came a long way tho. Wen i first got it........ it was crashed up wouldnt even run but shit i bought it and put a NEW HOOD, BUMPER, 4 NEW TIRES, NEW TIRE ROD, BALL JOINTS, U JOINT, STARTER, TRANSMISSION, IGNITION FUSE, FRONT AND BAK SPEAKERS.......................... I HAVE 2 12" KICKERS IN THA TRUNK BUT THOSE AINT BEIN SOLD WIT THA CAR. IT DO GOTTA COUPLE DINTS IN IT, AND DOES NEEDA PAINT JOB BUT ITS A PROJECT CAR ITS GONE NEED SOME WORK DNE U ALSO GONE NEED TO GET A FRONT SIDE LIGHT AND THE AIRBAGS OUT BUT BESIDE THOSE ISSUES THA CAR RUN LIKA MUTHAFUCKA I DNE RACED AND DID ALL TYPES OF SHIT IN DIS CAR AND IT HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN ME FROM A 2 B WIT NO ISSUE BUT SHIT IF ALL DIS SOUND GOOD FUCK WIT ME WILLING TO NEGOTIATE...............................
CALL ME ANYTIME AFTER 4
C'mon Keith now,,, you know you want to add that to the
stable :) Call Judd and tell him you have a road trip for him. :p

·
Registered
540 Posts
If it comes with the cough drop I may consider it.
I've heard alot of shit in my day but that's a first.

PRICELESS

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Someone needs to call that fool at 4:01 A.M. and tell him you been waiting all night to call 'cause you didn't want to wake anyone up.

Ax him how big the dints be on that bad bitch.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts

CALL ME ANYTIME AFTER 4
I have a white crown that with a full FLOW MASTER exhaust. this car sounds great. it has an aftermarket radio with cd player, this car has come a long way . When i first bought it. it needed body work, the car wouldnt even run but
I still bought it and put a NEW HOOD, BUMPER, 4 NEW TIRES, NEW TIE ROD, BALL JOINTS, U JOINT, STARTER, TRANSMISSION, IGNITION FUSE, FRONT AND BACK SPEAKERS.......................... I HAVE 2 12" KICKERS IN THE TRUNK BUT THOSE ARE NOT BEING SOLD WIT THA CAR. IT DOES HAVE COUPLE DENTS IN IT, AND DOES NEED A PAINT JOB, BUT ITS A PROJECT CAR ITS GOING TO NEED SOME WORK DONE. YOU ALSO ARE GOING NEED TO GET A FRONT MARKER LIGHT AND THE AIRBAGS ARE OUT. BUT BESIDE THOSE ISSUES THA CAR RUNS GREAT I HAVE RACED AND IT HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN ME FROM PIONT A TO B WITH NO ISSUES
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL WILLING TO NEGOTIATE...............................
CALL ME ANYTIME AFTER 4

Fixed

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
English MotherFucker, Learn to speak it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts