Yellow Bullet Forums banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Warne 1-Piece Gen 2 Extended 30MM 20 MOA Mount. Part number - LRSKEL30TW. Installed for mock up. Like new in original packaging. $80.00 shipped.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
keltec su-16b. uses pmags 5.56 or .223. folds in half to store or backpack carry for forest hiking trips where its allowed. have a range finsing scope on it 4-6x mag i think. i have not shot it in years. 420rds down its pipe. pin is original never modified(mldified is what breaks these guns fyi) cant even remember what brand of optic it was. a cheap nstar i believe. i can send pics if anybody is truly interested. quite accurate. has bipod built into hand guard but i lost the spring that goes between that during cleaning of it. bounced and went awall never to be seen again.lol
make an offer. missouri
Always wanted one of those, but never bought one. Ideal for backpacking and I don’t really backpack anymore.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts

Short action Rem 700 RH action
Criterion Barrel, chambered in 308
Timney 510 trigger, 1.5#
Burris XTRII glass
Witt Machine clamp on muzzle brake
Magpul Hunter Stock setup for magazines
Glades armory extended bolt handle (bolt is threaded)
Seekins 20moa base
Burris scope rings

If you want to see targets I can show em, it is a easy .25-.5moa rifle. [Same goes for specific picture requests]

Asking $2200, plus transfer fee

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Short action Rem 700 RH action
Criterion Barrel, chambered in 308
Timney 510 trigger, 1.5#
Burris XTRII glass
Witt Machine clamp on muzzle brake
Magpul Hunter Stock setup for magazines
Glades armory extended bolt handle (bolt is threaded)
Seekins 20moa base
Burris scope rings

If you want to see targets I can show em, it is a easy .25-.5moa rifle. [Same goes for specific picture requests]

Asking $2200, plus transfer fee
$1800

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Few guns for sale: armalite ar50 with bipod, monopod, 30mm rings and soft bag very low round count i have ammo for extra if interested $2800
6xc rem 700 with kreiger 24” barrel, shoots 1/4” all damn day long with my hand loads No stock, just barreled action unless you want a h-s precision with magpul dbm for $150 extra , timney calvin elite custom 8oz single stage for $200 extra, has a bunch of different shoes
$750 for barreled action

Saiga 12ga modded with extras and drums $1250

Weatherby mk5 6.5x284 proof carbon fiber27” barrel, mcmillan a5 hydrodipped atacs-fg, timney, custom milling(i had a thread on here), robar bolt, and more 300 rounds, $3k

I have lots of pics, too hard to post here. Pm for my phone and we can discuss. I have dies, magazines and brass, loads, ect.

Pm for my phone number

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Stripped down my 308 and need to sell the receiver.

Rem 700 blued receiver
LRI fluted bolt
Thread bolt handle with a glade armory bolt
Timney 510 trigger, ~1.5lb
Seekins 20moa base

Asking $400 + Nics/transfer

·
Registered
537 Posts
Have two ARs, one 15 and one 10 that I'm thinking about selling before the state of Virginifornia decides they are going to have the National Guard break my door down and confiscate them at gunpoint. I have an arrangement with a friend who is out of state that will hold them for me, but at 74 years old the more I think about it the more I'm inclined to just sell them and be done with it BEFORE those assholes in Richmond decide they can steal them from me without recourse.

Have mags and bulk FMJ ammo for both along with optics, reloading dies and some empty brass.

I have about $800 in the 15 and about $1500 in the 10 including the ammo and dies, etc.

PM me here if you're interested in either or both.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Have two ARs, one 15 and one 10 that I'm thinking about selling before the state of Virginifornia decides they are going to have the National Guard break my door down and confiscate them at gunpoint. I have an arrangement with a friend who is out of state that will hold them for me, but at 74 years old the more I think about it the more I'm inclined to just sell them and be done with it BEFORE those assholes in Richmond decide they can steal them from me without recourse.

Have mags and bulk FMJ ammo for both along with optics, reloading dies and some empty brass.

I have about $800 in the 15 and about $1500 in the 10 including the ammo and dies, etc.

Can you tell us more about the guns? Its a bad time to sell as the market is bloated. But guys still buy cheap ones and high end.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts

zenith z43p with 2-40 round hk mags, 2-30 round promags, 3 factory mags, rail(no optic) in factory case $2400

no longer imported and pretty rare. Very sweet shooter.

·
Registered
537 Posts

The 15 is a "stock" build M&P Smith with optics and laser. Got 5 ea 30 round magazines and about 950 rounds of .223 FMJ left from a 1,000 round can to go with it along with dies and some brass. Will also shoot 5.56 ammo.

The 10 is a custom build using Aero Precision upper/lower along with a Daytona Tactical kit with a 2 to 10 scope and laser. About 400 rounds of 7.62 x 51 FMJ along with 2 ea 25 round mags and dies with that one. This one will also shoot .308 Winchester ammo.

Both rifles also have ONE 10 round magazine with them!

Local pickup only before July 1st, 2020.

PM me here if you need any additional info.

·
Registered
14,559 Posts
Colt 1911 Government .45 acp blued series 70 5" 01911C, new in box. 750.00 shipped to your ffl. PM here or email [email protected]
Discrete PP OK.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Chinese mak 90 thumbhole stock and foward grip. Nice condition. $100 shipped. Will trade for ammo or whatever.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
HK usp 40 with kydex holster and three 12 round mags. Only shot 15 rounds through it (just me it has had many more im sure) Works perfect. Would give it a 7 out of 10 appearance wise. Also have around 200 rounds of misc ammo. $450. Located in west palm beach florida.
20200216_165436.jpg
20200216_165004.jpg
20200216_165450.jpg
20200216_165505.jpg

301 - 316 of 316 Posts