Yellow Bullet Forums banner

281 - 300 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Leupold mk 6 3-18 horus 58 1800 shipped with insurance obo

I also have 2 sets of rings for it. Low m10 arc rings and high m10 scope mount(for ar style weapons) with internsl bubble level.
ill only sell rings if glass goes. But 150 for lows 250 for high ring/base combo.

Scope has zero issues, i still have the box and all its papers. Message me on here and get my number and ill send pics.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Leupold mk 6 3-18 horus 58 1800 shipped with insurance obo

I also have 2 sets of rings for it. Low m10 arc rings and high m10 scope mount(for ar style weapons) with internsl bubble level.
ill only sell rings if glass goes. But 150 for lows 250 for high ring/base combo.

Scope has zero issues, i still have the box and all its papers. Message me on here and get my number and ill send pics.
Sold!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts

I would guess ~200 rounds through it at most, and it has a vinyl wrap on it. Stock was filled with cement to add some heft to the rifle. Has a larger bolt handle, regular birdcage flash supp on it and a basic harris bipod.

I am in NJ, so would need FFL transfer.

$550

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I would guess ~200 rounds through it at most, and it has a vinyl wrap on it. Stock was filled with cement to add some heft to the rifle. Has a larger bolt handle, regular birdcage flash supp on it and a basic harris bipod.

$550
$475, need money to buy chassis :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Black Rain Ordinance AR-15 fallout edition.... multi cal., 2 30 rd clips, red dot scope(not sure of make), 390 rds of ammo.. desert tan colors with adj. stock. 10 rds thru it since new.. located in central fl. looking to sell for best offer or will look at trades up or down for engine parts or? looking for belt drive pump, bbc aftermarket block, engine mgmt system, etc.. call or text for more info or pics, thanks eddie 9412660449

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I have a brand new in the box yet Remington model 700 SPS Varmint in .308. I won this at a local gun raffle. It has never been out of the box other than when they showed it to me at the gun shop when I picked it up. 26” heavy barrel, adjustable trigger, nice gun. The sell between $560 and $575 I will take $450 obo for it.... let me know

https://www.remington.com/rifles/bolt-action/model-700/model-700-sps-varmint

·
Registered
3,914 Posts

$550
Bump, $390, need it gone

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
It’s dead in here. Who’s got what??

·
Registered
12,758 Posts

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Modded saiga 12ga: reliability mods(shoots ANYTHING), burris fast fire 2, red jacket muzzle brake, trigger job, converted, chaos rail, billet aluminum side folder stock, 4 drum mags(2 12 round pro mag, 1-20 round pro mag, 1-20 round md arms), factory 5 round mag and a 10 round stick mag. $1800 obo, willing to ship to an ffl

https://i.imgur.com/BxgflnR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FCZbRbX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qW4Qdd6.jpg

There are blems in the finish, but its a 100% functioning gun, runs better than any other saiga I’ve played with. Low brass bird shot is no problem, its fun and accurate.

·
your mamas ride home
15,279 Posts
keltec su-16b. uses pmags 5.56 or .223. folds in half to store or backpack carry for forest hiking trips where its allowed. have a range finsing scope on it 4-6x mag i think. i have not shot it in years. 420rds down its pipe. pin is original never modified(mldified is what breaks these guns fyi) cant even remember what brand of optic it was. a cheap nstar i believe. i can send pics if anybody is truly interested. quite accurate. has bipod built into hand guard but i lost the spring that goes between that during cleaning of it. bounced and went awall never to be seen again.lol
make an offer. missouri

281 - 300 of 313 Posts