Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in an apartment well lizard lady upstairs has 2 LARGE iguanas. Now I have a cricket problem in my apartment. I have asked her to try and control thier food but I still have crickets in my apartment. I have talked with the people at the front office to no avail. The worst part is I end up awake at about 3 in the morning trying to kill it to get sleep. I am at wits end.

·
having fun
31,275 Posts
I live in an apartment well lizard lady upstairs has 2 LARGE iguanas. Now I have a cricket problem in my apartment. I have asked her to try and control thier food but I still have crickets in my apartment. I have talked with the people at the front office to no avail. The worst part is I end up awake at about 3 in the morning trying to kill it to get sleep. I am at wits end.

get a snake and put it in the air vents-itll get rid of the iguana problem

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
iguanna's don't eat crickets.....

they eat plants, anything else will kill them because they can't digest it..

·
Registered
815 Posts
Take a 1 liter bottle of your favorite soda , leave a little in the bottom and lay it on its side . Make some kind of step at the opening so the crickets can get inside the bottle . The suger will attract them but they can't climb out of the plastic bottle . Worked for me !

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Sure she has iguana's? Mine ate lettuce, squash, carrots, apples, bananas, and so on. Mine was just over 4 feet. Didn't do anything with crickets other then kill them if they were bothering her.

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
Sure she has iguana's? Mine ate lettuce, squash, carrots, apples, bananas, and so on. Mine was just over 4 feet. Didn't do anything with crickets other then kill them if they were bothering her.

they don't eat anything but plants, he probably got a cricket in his house and is just blaming her for it like most people love to do to reptile owners.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
If its crickets that its eating its most likely a Monitor lizard. My brother has two of them. They look like little Komodo Dragons (gross). He feeds them crickets, baby mice and baby pigs. Honestly they freak me out a bit and I can see how you could have a cricket problem if the owner of the lizards are not carefull when putting the crickets in the lizard tank. My brother would let loose 20-30 live ones in per feeding.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
If its crickets that its eating its most likely a Monitor lizard. My brother has two of them. They look like little Komodo Dragons (gross). He feeds them crickets, baby mice and baby pigs. Honestly they freak me out a bit and I can see how you could have a cricket problem if the owner of the lizards are not carefull when putting the crickets in the lizard tank. My brother would let loose 20-30 live ones in per feeding.
Got pictures of this thing eating small pigs?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts