Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all the Yellow Bullet members that have given my advice in the past few years. Monty, The Late Sparky...etc....

Milan last Wednesday Test & Tune session. Car went straight as an arrow and stopped pretty good.
Chuck Millen @ Best Machine taught me well enough to not go on the WEB and toss out a bunch of excuses for what you ran, so that being said I'm fairly positive it has alittle left in it. .Here are the first 3 passes in 2 years.

1. 1.44 60' - 6.52 @ 90MPH 1/8 - 12.28 @ 70MPH 1/4
2. 1.40 60' - 6.37 @ 107MPH 1/8 - 10.21 @ 115MPH 1/4
3. 1.45 60' - 6.35 @ 108MPH 1/8 - 10.06 @ 128MPH 1/4

Not sure what RPM I shifted at on any run. I didn't feel like I had too much time to look at any gauges, except the Fuel & Oil Pressure. I feel good about the first outing. thanks to all my bros for the help.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
That is a cool car, I like it. I noticed in the foreground of one of the pictures a 69 road runner tail light and part of a trunk lid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good for you, Bubba.

You'll be in the 9's for sure when you get it all figured out.

Car looks pretty wicked with the black wheels.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Sharp car, Definitely out of the ordinary. It's funny how with a little seat time things slow down in the car and you remember more and more of each pass. The bad part about that is then you want to go faster!$$$$$

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a cool car, I like it. I noticed in the foreground of one of the pictures a 69 road runner tail light and part of a trunk lid.
What's your Point?

J/K.. Thanks

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, wicked racecar. Nice times, too! Whatcha got for a powertrain?

Thanks for all the kind words.... I appreciate it.

512" BB Mopar
Dale Cubic Dominator.
Hutch Built T400 Trans
Dana 60
3585Lbs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts