Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks !! u r right, the video is rough :) my buddy wast taking it :) :)

i hope to fix the timing thursday evening, get it back on the ground, roll it to the center of the shop, clean it up and take a better video !!

has been a long road !!! the help lately from ryan and mike has been priceless !!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,097 Posts
AWESOME....ALWAYS ASK IF THERE IS OIL IN THE BLOWER....BEFORE YOU START IT...:)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AWESOME....ALWAYS ASK IF THERE IS OIL IN THE BLOWER....BEFORE YOU START IT...:)
yea i know !!!!!!!!! :) :)

i get going 90 mph and forget things !!! my friends keep me in check :)

being in a hurry landed me in a wheel chair for 6 months when i fell off the 2nd floor here , not a fun day....trying to slow down ever since !!

thanks Kevin, love the caps lock !!!!!!!!! your infamous !!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,097 Posts
yea i know !!!!!!!!! :) :)

i get going 90 mph and forget things !!! my friends keep me in check :)

being in a hurry landed me in a wheel chair for 6 months when i fell off the 2nd floor here , not a fun day....trying to slow down ever since !!

thanks Kevin, love the caps lock !!!!!!!!! your infamous !!!
LOL...IT'S GOOD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO GOING 90 MPH...THAT CAR IS BEAUTIFUL...I WISH YOU THE BEST WITH IT...I CAN'T WAIT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE WITH MINE....KEEP US UPDATED

·
Registered
538 Posts
Very Nice. Sounds good. You say the Holley Donimator EFI is easy to learn. I am about to try. Hope I have the same luck.

·
Registered
20,086 Posts
cool, glad your making headway, the blower whine is pure music-to me anyway
Ryan is def helpful, as all the other guys on here
I thought I was the guy that if (not when) could figure it out anyone could, lol
I actually made it to the Sunday morn Burtonsville cruise (before it got shut down) and back, but then it tried to let me down on another outing, so visions of blow thru carbs reliability keep coming back, lol
I hear ya on the oil fill thing, I add tape and write in bold letters to fill, actually write a list of things and tape it on the windshield as I bounce around to much, and I am old so I forget anyway, lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
do you have any mods done to the blower? man oh man, yours is a hell of a lot louder than mine at start up/idle

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you have any mods done to the blower? man oh man, yours is a hell of a lot louder than mine at start up/idle

the blower i have i got from a sponsored procharger racer...it was re-done with some special insides i think,,,,some parts cyrogentic frozen or something like that ??

it is load, you are right...i need to get the timing straight so the idle will come down

ill get it on the ground and take a better video :) :)

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Killer Ride Dude! Best Of Luck with it! :cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
the blower i have i got from a sponsored procharger racer...it was re-done with some special insides i think,,,,some parts cyrogentic frozen or something like that ??

it is load, you are right...i need to get the timing straight so the idle will come down

ill get it on the ground and take a better video :) :)
*wipes sweat from forehead* ok good, because i was getting worried i just didnt know if it was for you or me LOL!

anyways, fucking awesome dude, congrats on her!!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Car looks really good!!! Gotta love the lines of the 66-67 chevy II. I chucked at the blower/oil comment in vid cause I've been there lol. That Dominator setup seems to be pretty slick--I heard it will even cook you breakfast lol. Looking forward to more updates!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very Nice. Sounds good. You say the Holley Donimator EFI is easy to learn. I am about to try. Hope I have the same luck.

a little confusing at first, but thats just me !!! i bought all the holley stuff from Ryan at steve morris engines,p best money spent !!! he has been a huge help and so have a couple of people here on the bullet (mike beck !!! )

the viseo from steve morris on the tuning is well worth the $35 !!! also a few you tube wiring short videos have been a huge help

good luck !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts