Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Dave Z!!!! This guy and Sheri make me a lucky racer! He kept telling me to bring my car to the shop so he could plot it out and I finally did. He made a change to the rear suspension and then loaned me his BigStuff3 box which has a few options mine does not. Chad Doyle pointed me in the right direction with how to wire it up and initial settings and Jason Lee threw in a few more pointers when I asked him to give it a quick look over. First run was a soft 5.04 and then for the second run I just bumped it up a little and it went 1.20, 3.26, 4.97 @ 144! Thank you Dave & Sheri Zimmerman! I am so lucky to have these two at the track! Can't wait to put the timing back in it. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats Trace wish I could make it to georgia next month to see how it runs.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Trace wish I could make it to georgia next month to see how it runs.
Thanks! :) I hope tonight wasn't a fluke. This thing hasn't ran so smooth during the first 100' in quite a while. I finally have a little confidence in the car. :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Congrats Trace. I been seeing you struggle a bit just as I have and I KNOWWW it feels good to start moving forward. Good luck to you and hope things work ourt so I can see ya in Georgia.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.