Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Right ON !!!
congrats.. It took me a while to do it too.... now, are you planninhg on tens yet?

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
the only one you have to impress around here is yourself;) congrats btw:cool:

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
8,035 Posts
Those barriers are rewarding to break, congrats.

For me it was 10 seconds, I was hung up at 11.02 for EVER....now it runs mid 10's.

Keep at it, dont stop.

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Speaking of barriers...you should have been here breaking those beariers in ATL...where you at????
Congrats
Just got the car back together on Thursday after it broke the sprag in the trans.

Hopefully this winter I will be going to a 408 LS based motor on spray so 10's, 9's, and hopefully high 8's won't be a problem.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Hell yea! Congratulations dude!! I'm hoping to break that barrier myself later this year :)

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
8,035 Posts
Just got the car back together on Thursday after it broke the sprag in the trans.

Hopefully this winter I will be going to a 408 LS based motor on spray so 10's, 9's, and hopefully high 8's won't be a problem.

LS, come on man stay true!

I got all the stuff to make YOURS run like mine.

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Haha I figured you would chime in. I really want to run the Real Street class that was run at the Civil Wars race at Rockingham. The class runs in the 5.80 range and an LT1 with a plate is not gonna get it done. I really hate to give up on the LT1 platform but for my goals it isn't realistic.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts
GOOD JOB.......NOW TURN THE AIR CONDITIONING OFF.....YOU'LL GET A FEW TENTHS:p

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts

i hate to say it but he is better off ditching the lt1. we have ran a best of 9.48 at 142 with the lt1 and a ysi. but if i knew we were going to get this far down the road with the lt1 i would have went to a conventional sbc. we would have saved a lot of money and aggravation.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts