Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today - 6 o'clock kickoff. Truck loaded and myself soon!!:p God I love this time of year!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We like it dry! After the 0-21 at the hands of Mr Holtz, we can handle about anything! How ya'll gone do today? I like the chickens odds.

·
King of all Assclowns
11,308 Posts
Idk man, if our defense has improved a decent amount, I like our odds. If not....i'll be using that vaseline myself lol

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,173 Posts
Any predictions on the Georgia-Clemson game? I think the Dawgs will pull it out late and say Dawgs 31- Tigers 28.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any predictions on the Georgia-Clemson game? I think the Dawgs will pull it out late and say Dawgs 31- Tigers 28.

I'm thinking that there is no way that Georgia will let the tigs do much of anything between the hedges. And after last year Mark Richt has got a full 12oz can ready to open up. 42 to 10 Georgia

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Several good games this opening weekend, including SC vs A&M tonite. I'm also anxious to see LSU vs Wisconsin on Saturday.

It's gonna be a great football season fellas!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
give me sumpin. I just think that at home and also the loss from last year, those guys are looking for payback. Ga lost their qb, so did cu. Watkins is gone and the backfield is still there for the dawgs. Cu lost their only rb 2 weeks ago. Don't like cu in this one at all. Jus sayin.

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,173 Posts
The Dawgs lost Murray at QB, but Mason has been in the system for 5 years and he knows it very well, so we'll see how it turns out. I wouldn't write the Dawgs off just yet because of the QB change. If the Dawgs have a weak spot, it is Richt. He is a nice man and a great recruiter. But a game day coach, not so much... Jus sayin'.....

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm thinking that there is no way that Georgia will let the tigs do much of anything between the hedges. And after last year Mark Richt has got a full 12oz can ready to open up. 42 to 10 Georgia
Especially with Boyd gone from Clemson. Go Dawgs!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts