Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a bit of a wait on heads it's finally going on the dyno tommorow .

383 sbc , 12.6:1 comp , Trickflow 230 cc heads flow @ .700 in 320 ex 278 , Jesel sportsman rocker 1.6 in and ex , Manton series 5 3/8 .145 wall pushrods , Bullet cam 267/275 @ 50 720/684 lift 109 lsa 105 icl , Eddy 2925 ported and plenum mod by Speires .

Gonna break in and get a base line with a 950 Pro Sys carb on vp 109 . Then swap to a Sullens 950 on E85 .

originally had 1 3/4 pipes witH 3" collector in car . Gonna start with them and then swap to 1 7/8 pipes with 3" collector .

I've also got an isolation spacer to try out and an electric vac pump . It's gonna be a big day and hopefully will pick up some power .

will fill you in .:yawinkle:

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Excellent.......looking forward to it!!!
Hell... You think you're forward to it.....

Ive got two combos i spec'd going on dynos this weekend... This one and a big TTSBF thats gonna run SBPA in dragweek. Too much anticipation... Lol

Chad, you really think its gonna peak that low?

Sure wouldnt hurt my feelings if it makes your prediction. For sure. Didnt think itd have the inches to make peak below 7200-7300.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell... You think you're forward to it.....

Ive got two combos i spec'd going on dynos this weekend... This one and a big TTSBF thats gonna run SBPA in dragweek. Too much anticipation... Lol

Chad, you really think its gonna peak that low?

Sure wouldnt hurt my feelings if it makes your prediction. For sure. Didnt think itd have the inches to make peak below 7200-7300.
The suspence will be over soon mate ! Been a long time coming.

Haven't even DYNOED and I gotta recam this thing already ....

Hoping it makes some decent steam !

1 - 20 of 330 Posts