Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big THANKS to Monty Mikho for hosting this for me! Thanks bro!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/Wes.wmv

What do you think!? I REALLY like the SOUND of those Straightline Flyweight mufflers This is an OLD video, so the car is MUCH further along than this video shows. In order words the car NOW has:

-- the interior is completed

-- the NX system was pulled and the intake was sent to Steve Johnson. I have been working with Steve Johnson of Edelbrock. Steve just hung TWO of their new Edeblrock E3 annular nozzled foggers on the car! Both systems completely gone thru, flowed, yada-yada-yada.......plus unlimited tune help.

-- also the rear wheels are NOW converted to double beadlocks.

-- oh yeah, it has a front bumper and valance now too......he-he!

I'm ready to ROCK! I cannot WAIT for the Southwest Mopar Shootout at my home track in October! I'm about to RING Hells Bells.......... , at least TRY anyway..........

When I get it back together, off to CompChassis to get it scaled and testing will begin in September! :-D

Thanks Yellowbullet!!!!

Wes

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Wes......your journey is almost done. Good job....I know it feels good to finally hear all your blood, sweat and tears finally rumble and the smell of racing fuel.

Signed......newly converted Bowtie Wearer

-Eric-

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monty Mikho said:
Car looks and sounds great!!!

Mopar nationals?? Is there gonna be any fast cars there? :-D
Well, hopefully one..... :-D Thanks again man! :D

Wes

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Eric and Bu........

What I want to know is where can I get the double middle fingers from.....LMAO! :-D

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sledgehammer said:
So Wes when are you going to make some blasts with the car???
In two weeks.......... :-D

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
What are you doing with the NX stuff?

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike Thompson said:
What are you doing with the NX stuff?
Selling it, you want it? $525 to your door for it all (minus bottle and main feedline) Its brand new, ever activated, ahs everything you need. All you'd need it new stainless lines. If you are serious, email me at [email protected]

Wes

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Did BMRE do your motor? Those valve cover stickers look very familiar. ;)

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hutch said:
Glad to see the project finally ready to race. Sounds great.

Good luck ,Hutch
Thanks, Hutch........

LTLHOMER.....yep...... :wink:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Not usually a Mopar kind of guy but I love the way your car looks. Bring it to the track, let's here about some numbers! Good luck with it.

Mark

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Mark Kasperan said:
Not usually a Mopar kind of guy but I love the way your car looks. Bring it to the track, let's here about some numbers! Good luck with it.

Mark
Mark I know what you mean...cause everytime I see his car makes me want to start turning wrenches on my 71 Swinger. :(

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sledge, Let's not get carried away here I'm a chevy guy though and though! But if I was to built anything but a chevy it would be something like that (dart or swinger). It's a cool car for sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts