Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reviewing the schedule and realizing that the April 15-16 date would coincide with the Southern Outlaw Tour, I've decided it would be in our best interest to cancel this race. The other 3 races are still set & this will be our final revision. Thanks AGAIN for understanding & see you soon!

PURS - Patriot Ultimate Racing Series 2011 schedule -
May 13-14, Montgomery;
June 10th-11, Huntsville;
July 8-9, Steele

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Too bad about that, but for the best I guess. Bump for those who may have not seen this. Good luck Marty!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
After reviewing the schedule and realizing that the April 15-16 date would coincide with the Southern Outlaw Tour, I've decided it would be in our best interest to cancel this race. The other 3 races are still set & this will be our final revision. Thanks AGAIN for understanding & see you soon!

PURS - Patriot Ultimate Racing Series 2011 schedule -
May 13-14, Montgomery;
June 10th-11, Huntsville;
July 8-9, Steele
We are behind you 1000%.
Duck

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Duck- I need you to come run the operations of my milan and cecil race this year so I can attend Huntsville and Steele.

thankyoupleasedrivethrough,

PBP

p.s. I'll make sure Puddin is safe at the PURS races for ya.

·
Registered
251 Posts
That sux about the April race, but I will be at the rest of them. And I am happy to have a place and a class to race.

EZ111

·
I am sweet and innocent..
2,318 Posts
Double checking....this is the correct schedule/dates.
(Minus the Huntsville race).

Have a few people asking me about the july race and don't want to tell them wrong.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
has a decision been made to replace the huntsville race?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts