Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Thanks for sharing.....
Didn't look like many peeps there. Glad that I decided to go to a local get together than drive all the way over there to watch that.
Sad but true...

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Is it just me or does that Chevelle look like a WV car thats in need of an anti-roll bar in the back??

Thats supposed to be a funney just me.:rolleyes:

I figured the Fastest Md street cars would have a better showing. It is what it is.

I rode by the track Friday about 2 pm and there were a few big $ rigs in the pits.

It is what it is.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Ricky Patterson's Chevelle ran 5.80's on motor and was trying to spray it successfully for the 1st time. That's faster than my 2 cars. Flip it on it's lid :cool::cool:

·
Registered
837 Posts
75/80 had a packed house Friday night with spectators and cars :party And yes Ricky's car is definitely a twister,lol.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I had a great time. Place was packed. That video does no justice for how many people were there. They cut off the pit entrance around 8 and I don't even know if there was any parking left on the spectator side. That was my first trip all year with out racing and I had a blast. It amazes me how many people talk on here about "save" the track and then don't even make the trip to support it. At this point my plan is to run Real Street at 7580 next Friday night, run Street Warz saturday morning and Dixon and then head to 7580 with the family to watch the rescheduled final call.

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
Fk, we drove 130miles today for a test and tune,..at $8 a gall for gas!.......some of you wont drive 10mins? WTF, you deserve to have no track to race on with that approach LOL:rolleyes:
There was around 1000 spectators at our little ******* type track............and thats for T & T:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts