Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,828 Posts
also the home owner of the house under construction had cameras set up in the house, why ?? previous burglaries was he involved to ?
I do not think we will ever know the truth.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,512 Posts
Who cares? A career criminal is now officially retired. Give them the key to the city and post a sign at the town's border, "Thieves be ware".

·
Beyond old
3,659 Posts
With the GBI all over this, like stink on a dead rat, they have gathered plenty of info, to roast all three of these assholes.
As mentioned earlier, in GA, you don't have to pull the trigger, to get charged.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,716 Posts
Ohh noes he entered a house under construction. Yeah nobody here has ever done that.
I never have , if it isn't yours leave it alone .

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,512 Posts
WTF are you stealing wen ur miles from home on foot??
Who's to say those bemoaning his death aren't accomplices. He could have had one of his boys pick him up around the block. More to the point, who the fuck jogs 12 miles away from home?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yeah can't say I've ever felt the need to trespass on private property to see what construction is going on.
I have and both my wife and I were attorneys! When our house was being built we often walked through our house and the neighbors to compare the layouts, progress, to see what options they had, etc. So, there’s a valid reason, and I know my neighbors walked through mine as well.

You don’t run down and kill someone over trespassing, period. You can’t make up a reason to kill someone just because someone that looked like may be him was on a camera.

And, the neighbor has denied calling them to do anything already. If that text message is real, that LEO will lose his job very quickly!

I’m a very conservative guy, but why the fuck dies everything have to be about race? I was fishing today and the bent pole pattern was in effect! 2 black dudes in a newer Ranger hopped Right On my spot! Within casting distance on a big ass lake! I told them to fuck off and an argument ensued. They gave me the “we’re fishing a tournament” bullshit and I said I’m fishing a tournament here next Saturday so wtf does it matter?

Wrong is wrong. So I left the spot, after they couldn’t catch shit and I continued to, and I drove between them and the shore line to be an asshole, not because they were black.

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
Okay, you're right.. He deserved to get shot in the street at noon.. Case closed. Everybody gets to go home.
You mean shoot himself, he tried to pull start a fucking shotgun from the dumb end!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts