Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why was the man who filmed the jogging murder charged with murder? what did he do wrong?

·
Registered
688 Posts
idk, apparently the DA think they can prove he aid/helped in the pursuit of Arbery. The. Arbery family were pushing hard to charge him, I do t know how much bearing that had.

·
Registered
264 Posts
When the McMichaels are acquitted, they don't want the nigger community to be able to say that the "gubment" didn't do EVERYTHING they could.

This suspect has had MANY death threats, so this arrest is also for the safety of him and his family.

It's all about appearances.

Why do you think they hired a black female DA from Cobb County as prosecutor, a very conservative court system, and her two black investigators to handle this case? This woman is no ghetto bitch. You don't become the DA in Cobb County by pandering to the jungle bunnies. Cobb County is still 64% white.

This is going to be George Zimmerman all over again... but I could be wrong.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

·
Registered
40,763 Posts
I think the shooter and the filmer had interacted via phone before the shooting. Thus the charges.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,762 Posts
Fucking stupid and just pandering to the wrong crowd

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
If anyone hasn't actually done their homework on this case make sure you do it. There is a whole lot more to this story than what you see being reported.

This guy summarizes a lot of it.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,762 Posts
He should have stayed off tv and kept his mouth shut

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,937 Posts
I think the shooter and the filmer had interacted via phone before the shooting. Thus the charges.
LOL...YA THINK?....NO FUCKING WAY THIS IDIOT HOLDING A CAMERA JUST HAPPENED UPON THIS CRIME SCENE...AND CALMLY FILMED...WITHOUT SAYING A WORD...WHILE THE JOGGER IS SHOT DOWN...

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
why was the man who filmed the jogging murder charged with murder? what did he do wrong?
Many states have laws that make it illegal if you're in a position to help a person in distress, but don't. Alternatively, there are laws that protect you from litigation and prosecution if you help someone and then they die. The problem is, we're not lawyers with a good understanding of these laws and how far they go.

It's sounding like the person filming was a little too happy to see this black man being run down, and I say this, putting aside that the man being run down was a known loser. Even though this guy was a loser and almost certainly spent his life victimizing others, this shouldn't have happened.

·
Registered
40,763 Posts
The filmer may have been the one that called the dingbat twins in the first place. The guy that witnessed dead guy enter the construction site is my understanding.

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
The filmer may have been the one that called the dingbat twins in the first place. The guy that witnessed dead guy enter the construction site is my understanding.
I doesn't look like a vehicle ever left that house on the video that shows the caller witness the "jogger" enter the open house, and a few minutes later the police cars and ambulance pass. THAT BEING SAID the Satilla Shores community was on HIGH ALERT for a reason. I would say I wonder why but I think I know!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts