Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Mike Walsh
1,730 Posts
I have a Direct Lift 9000lb 4 post, Pro Park 9 Plus. It works great and I haven't had any problems with it.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Update on my new 9000# Wildfire 4 post car lift.

I picked the lift up at a local freight depot.in late December. Well packed and no damage. Took me a couple weeks to get to putting it together. 2 people to remove all the main parts which were packed in between the ramps, (held together by end plate frames.) Unloaded ramps from trailer with engine hoist and wheeled dollies (the kind you use to put under tires to move car around in the shop). One person (using engine hoist) to remove all the packing protection and lay out the heavy parts. Saturday, (3 people makes it easier) started at 8 AM, took a lunch break, and was pouring oil in the pump reservoir at 12:30. About as easy as it can get. Instruction manual and online video are well put together. Fit and finish on parts is good.

Talked to Brad at Wildfire in Minnesota thru out the purchase and shipping. He responded promptly every time I had questions. Also bought a rolling jack from him at same time.Small issue on the wheels. Brad is sending replacement parts.today.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts