Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone that makes a 1 piece (with the hood as part of the front end) 74-77 vega front end, preferably stretched 6" also. Does anyone know who would make that? All tge ones I've found are seperate hoods and the one we have (super old and heavy) is one piece. I'd like to keep it that way.

I could always take a front end and hood and make them into one piece but if I don't have to it would much easier.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping you guys made one lol

Us body has the early front end, doesn't show the later front end. We're using a carbon fiber cowl bump from your 53 corvette pro mod body on this car, it'll fit very close to the later vega front end and we're drooping the front end about 4-5 inches. Doing a bunch modern stuff to the rest of the body as well, won't look like any other vega out there.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I was hoping you guys made one lol

Us body has the early front end, doesn't show the later front end. We're using a carbon fiber cowl bump from your 53 corvette pro mod body on this car, it'll fit very close to the later vega front end and we're drooping the front end about 4-5 inches. Doing a bunch modern stuff to the rest of the body as well, won't look like any other vega out there.
That was the only place I found doing a quick google search, and we don't offer anything for a Vega. It is nice to know people are using parts or pieces of ours on something like this. Send over a picture of it when you get a chance, would like to see what the cowl looks like on the Vega.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The us body front end is very nice, very sturdy, smooth, fits excellent, but it's heavy

I have one, brand new in the corner;)

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was the only place I found doing a quick google search, and we don't offer anything for a Vega. It is nice to know people are using parts or pieces of ours on something like this. Send over a picture of it when you get a chance, would like to see what the cowl looks like on the Vega.
I will, in mock up it looks very much like it belongs on the car.

We're also the same shop that is doing a complete rebuild of the purple (not purple anymore) 53 corvette pro mod that you guys build. Its almost done, getting painted now then reassembly will begin. Its an impressive piece

1 - 7 of 7 Posts